College Selection

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• College Selection

Well, I am entering my Junior year of high school, and I am trying to narrow it down to a few schools I'd be interested in. I want to stay pretty close to home (New Jersey), and I'd be willing to go as far as somewhere like Michigan. I haven't found out what I would like to major in, but Graphic Design is something that really intrigues me. I also wanna go to a school with a good football team or basketball team. Maybe even both! Just asking for your guys help since a majority of you have already gone threw this and may be able to help me out.

Basically....
    *Closer to NJ the better
    *Good Football/Basketball Team
    *Good out of state acceptance rate
    *Good Graphic Design School
    *Farthest I'd go is the Midwest. Don't wanna go to the West coast.

Gamertag: KRAAAWG

University of MD is preety decent I am thinking about that, York college PA, and Salsbury MD so far. My sisters roomate lives in New Jersey and they go to Salsbury and it is only 3 hours a way.

Comment

school is for fools.

Comment

Originally posted by Man_Of_Steel View Post
        school is for fools.
        tools live in the pool?

Comment

yo where in jersey do you live? i live there too... im going into senior year and i've been doing the college thing for a bit... i'm applying to these 3 schools around here... i wanna go somewhere far but these schools are my safeties..

-penn state... amazing campus (i was there last month and it was still sick) and good school for internships from what i've heard
          -udel... i really liked the campus
          -rutgers... im just applying there for the hell of it cause its in jersey.
          Penn State University - Detroit Red Wings - New York Jets - Red Bull New York - Fulham FC

Comment

Originally posted by mangini for pres View Post
            yo where in jersey do you live? i live there too... im going into senior year and i've been doing the college thing for a bit... i'm applying to these 3 schools around here... i wanna go somewhere far but these schools are my safeties..

-penn state... amazing campus (i was there last month and it was still sick) and good school for internships from what i've heard
            -udel... i really liked the campus
            -rutgers... im just applying there for the hell of it cause its in jersey.
            I live in North Jersey in Morris County. Penn State is somewhere I really wanna go. If I get accepted there, I'd probably go. Good football, beautiful campus, decent bball team, I know a few people that go there, and about a 5 hour drive from my house. It'd be awesome if I could get in.

Comment

I'm currently attending Minnesota State University- Mankato.

http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by shavedaeyebrow2 View Post
                I live in North Jersey in Morris County. Penn State is somewhere I really wanna go. If I get accepted there, I'd probably go. Good football, beautiful campus, decent bball team, I know a few people that go there, and about a 5 hour drive from my house. It'd be awesome if I could get in.
                I have a cousin who goes to Penn State and hates it, but then again he is an extreme pesimist.

Comment

yeah penn state is the only school i'd really stay here for... udel and ru are nice but idk if im serious about going there... im in morris county too and its only 3 1/2 from me and yeh i know people there too... i think everyone in north jersey knows people there... what town do you live in? im in kinnelon
                  Penn State University - Detroit Red Wings - New York Jets - Red Bull New York - Fulham FC

Comment

I live in Chester but go to school in Mendham

Comment

I live in Chester but go to school in Mendham
                      you guys are in our division for hockey... we tied you once and you beat us once by 1 goal... but your good kid graduated so we should beat up on you this year.... SHOULD we might not though, anything happens

Comment

ha, I know we have a few good people left. At least people in my grade I think are good. Who was the good kid that graduated?

Comment

ha, I know we have a few good people left. At least people in my grade I think are good. Who was the good kid that graduated?
                          oh i forget his name... my friends played with him on a club team... he was #47 and i think his younger brother is the goalie (whos okay)... i think one of the brothers names is troy but i could be wrong...

Comment

What kind of grades do you get?

Sig by rainbeaukid2
                            Originally posted by yodachu
                            Everyone pwns the Rams.

Comment

Originally posted by Tubby View Post
                              What kind of grades do you get?
                              3.45 GPA out of 4.3, like a 3.9 weighted GPA. Haven't taken the SATs yet. I am basically a B+ student.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information