No announcement yet.

Who is NBA MVP?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Everyone acts like Cleveland has allways been good?

They are the best this year with Lebron, since the 1991-92 season. What other MVP candidate can say theve helped there team that much?

Comment

It's a really close race, but I'd go for Lebron James since he is the most important for his team and he has single handedly turned the Cleveland franchise around.

sig by Nyi28nhl from Islander Mania

Comment

Dwayne Wade- he's my fav player

sig by me.. first in ages, pm with requests

Comment

The Lakers and the Cavs almost have the same record and the Lakers are in the West. Plus LeBron has good big men in Z and Gooden but Kobe has Chris Mihm and Kwame Brown.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
          http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
          Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
          http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

Shawn Marion. He is top 10 in about every category in the league and is one of a few 20-10 guys. Steve Nash gets all the press but Marion has been holding that team together all year, they would lose more games without Marion then without Nash. All of their bigs have been hurt all year and Marion, a 3, has been playing 4 all year and does everthing for his team.

Comment

NBA Awards

MVP- LeBron James
              Most Improved- Boris Diaw PHX
              Rookie of the Year- Chris Paul
              Coach of the Year- Avery Johnson

^^Best Real Estate Salesman Ever^^

Comment

jason kidd he carries the nets and wins

Comment

when you score 81 points, you are obviously the most valuable player.

eight

damn

one.

Comment

And and who ever plays the Lakers gets Kowned ... What is Kowned you ask well its a word I just made up about 20 minutes ago meaning Kobe Owned
                    | Hawkeyes || Rams || Lakers || Braves || Avalanche |

Comment

DIRK NOWITZKI

Comment

Stephon Marbury!!

^^Sig From Nvot9
                        J-E-T-S JETS! JETS! JETS!

Comment

Bron Bron, after his game against d wade how can u not give it to him, especially if they win 50. he goes out everynight putting up sick numbers, usually 30 7 7

Comment

The Lakers and the Cavs almost have the same record and the Lakers are in the West. Plus LeBron has good big men in Z and Gooden but Kobe has Chris Mihm and Kwame Brown.
                            Lakers = 40-35
                            Cavs = 44-29

Ya thats about the same record allright.

Kobe scored 81? Since when did they give the MVP away for 1 game?

Lebron has twice as many double doubles as Kobe this year, and has 6 triple doubles to Kobes 0.

Kobes shooting % is horrible for all the shots he takes, and Lebron has him beat in rebounds and assists per game.

Comment

I voted for D-Wade cuz I am a biased Heat fan, but in all seriousness, I'd pick LBJ.

Comment

You're forgetting how difficult the shots are that Kobe takes. He's guarded by at least 2 defenders every time he touches the ball, otherwise he gets an easy dunk it's that simple. 90 % of his shot's are on fade aways with two hands in his face.

Of course he's not gonna get as many rebounds, he's a SG / PG and LeBron's a 6'8 SF. Assists, Kobe doesn't need those he makes so many shots himself. Theres noone TO ASSIST on that team. The only one who will ever improve on that entire roster besides Kobe is SMUSH PARKER. Oh my god. Give Kobe some people to play with and it's over. Give him Shaq again! Even injured! It's OVER.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information