Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WTF

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by yodachu View Post
    Never opening a package again after that, but I eat cockroaches.
    i will just with a box cutter taped to a hockey stick wearing a special protection suit... paranoia? not at all.... increased caution
    Penn State University - Detroit Red Wings - New York Jets - Red Bull New York - Fulham FC

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by yodachu
      Um, have u planned the raping of someones mother before?
      Yes for such an occassion as if I were to open a package and roaches swarmed out..gotta be prepared for everything.....I was a Boyscout for like 3 days back in '97 very informative....

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by Paul
        That is disgusting. I mean honestly Blue Moon is a horrible song.
        Makes it all the more sadistic....

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by trkaline View Post
          Yes for such an occassion as if I were to open a package and roaches swarmed out..gotta be prepared for everything.....I was a Boyscout for like 3 days back in '97 very informative....
          I was unfourtunantly a boy scout for like 5 years, hated it all.

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by yodachu View Post
            I was unfourtunantly a boy scout for like 5 years, hated it all.
            5 years wasted you could've spent listening to Blue Moon.

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by BuckNaked View Post
              5 years wasted you could've spent listening to Blue Moon.
              5 years I coulda been around straight people

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by yodachu View Post
                5 years I coulda been around straight people
                I guess that's how you turned out this way, huh?

                Comment


                • #23
                  There is no five years of listening to Blue Moon..or five minutes theres Blue Moon Blu-splat...where did Jimmy get that revolver from?

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by BuckNaked View Post
                    I guess that's how you turned out this way, huh?
                    I am not a sausage puller.

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      it's most likely a prank from a friend. it's kind of like this

                      http://youtube.com/watch?v=l1_eD995JIA

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Originally posted by soybean View Post
                        it's most likely a prank from a friend. it's kind of like this

                        http://youtube.com/watch?v=l1_eD995JIA
                        It is not a prank, that could lead to people with poor heart conditions to death.

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Originally posted by soybean View Post
                          it's most likely a prank from a friend. it's kind of like this

                          http://youtube.com/watch?v=l1_eD995JIA
                          Well my "revenge" prank to that friend would be "Hey Joe that was a very funny thing you did.." Then I'd prank his face..with a bat and/or cinderblock...

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            well listen to the next one, if it ticks, it's one of 3 choices

                            A: a new clock, rejoice
                            B: a bomb and you should run like you have a sandwhich in your hand and Rosie O'Donnel is chasing you, and shes hungry
                            C: It could also very well be the time bomb that is Tiki Barber in the booth sunday night for the opener NYG @ Dal...
                            We ALL bleed scarlet
                            New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
                            UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
                            Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
                            BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Originally posted by scottyboy View Post
                              well listen to the next one, if it ticks, it's one of 3 choices

                              A: a new clock, rejoice
                              B: a bomb and you should run like you have a sandwhich in your hand and Rosie O'Donnel is chasing you, and shes hungry
                              C: It could also very well be the time bomb that is Tiki Barber in the booth sunday night for the opener NYG @ Dal...
                              Is Tiki really announcing that game? That would be pretty bad.

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Originally posted by scottyboy View Post
                                well listen to the next one, if it ticks, it's one of 3 choices

                                A: a new clock, rejoice
                                B: a bomb and you should run like you have a sandwhich in your hand and Rosie O'Donnel is chasing you, and shes hungry
                                C: It could also very well be the time bomb that is Tiki Barber in the booth sunday night for the opener NYG @ Dal...
                                Option B is redundant everyone knows Rosie O only eats The Finest Cambodien Street Orphans she would not waste time on a mere sandwich....

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information