Surge Tribute Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Surge Tribute Thread

The Death of Surge shocked many...and it disappeared without warning or a real reason. Here is your place to mourn and remember the awesomeness that was Surge...

http://www.xanga.com/poor_little_squ...1997-2000.html
    http://www.savesurge.org/surge/index.shtml

Actual Testimonial From Surge Faithful:
    Mike N.'s SURGE Stories
    Mike shares some of his best memories of his favorite soda:

I am now 16 and I just thought I would share my Surge stories. I remember the first time I ever saw it my dad bought me a 20oz in 1999 and told me that it was new and packed with caffeine, I was hooked right off the bat. I was a Surge drinker up until its close, I really did not even know it was leaving I guess I just always thought it would be here and I took it for granted. After it was stolen from us I remember seeing a Surge button at a local movie theather Coke machine. I was pretty excited because the year was 2003 and I thought it was gone, it was $1.50 at that movie theater but that didn't matter because Surge was here!! I paid my money hit the 90's Surge colorful logo and guess what came out! A damn Diet Coke that tasted like metal. That was the last time I ever saw a trace of Surge and I miss it from this day foward I have not tasted one since its disappearance, my mom would think I was nuts if I used her credit card to buy a Surge off ebay so that is not happening. I just hope I can try a green smooth Surge once again before those expiration dates on those cans are wayyyy past their time. Surge reminds of my fun days of the late 90's and I will never forget it, I do not understand how stupid Coke could be to not bring back due to its demand, I know all of us here would run to it and just about all of kids my age still say the remember the soda and miss it. I like Vault but it is lacking that taste that Surge had. I just hope I will be able to experience the Surge rush again, to you guys at Save Surge
    Thanks,
    -Mike N.

Last edited by trkaline; 09-03-2007, 08:02 AM.

It was so good but i forget what it tastes like

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher

Comment

Originally posted by neko4 View Post
      I can still taste it, it was like Mello Yello only you could taste the caffiene... that used to be the only thing I drank when it was out.

Comment

Originally posted by trkaline View Post
        I can still taste it, it was like Mello Yello only you could taste the caffiene... that used to be the only thing I drank when it was out.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
        don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend

Comment

It would make such a wonderful chaser...

Comment

http://www.savesurge.org/surge/drew_movieupdate.shtml

Comment

Originally posted by neko4 View Post
              It tasted like Vault.

http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Vikes99ej View Post
                It tasted like Vault.
                it was a lot thicker than Vault if that makes any sense. You could really taste the syrup

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G2_VZ2Guwc4

Not the best commercial they had(the best was the king of the mountain at the garbage dump) but a good one nonetheless

Comment

This is all WCW's fault.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

According to wikipedia you can still buy Surge in Norway under the brand name "Urge". NFLDC trip to Norway?

Comment

Originally posted by SuperKevin View Post
                        According to wikipedia you can still buy Surge in Norway under the brand name "Urge". NFLDC trip to Norway?
                        I'm up for it. I loved surge

Originally Posted by scottyboy
                        my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
                        But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons

Comment

Originally posted by SuperKevin View Post
                          I'm all for it. I got so much free stuff from Surge, we still have at least 4 of the hats around here somewhere and some walkie talkies.

Comment

**** lets go to Norway then.....

Comment

Surge tastes like Urine

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information