Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by C-Syll
    Originally posted by Keak Thee Sneak
    Chamillionaire isn't even in Lil Wayne's league yet son, he can't even go platinum.. Weezy runnin' his own record label and like quadruple platinum.. come on now, and he's still a hood ninja. You don't see him dancin' around up in videos like Chamillionaire lookin' like a anorexic fifty cent.. he GARBO.
    '

HEy man, weezy's been mainstream for a while, Chamillionaire was putting out sick hsit since 2001 and nobbody just recognized it.
    since 98 or 99 actually...

Comment

Originally posted by PYRO
      Chamillionaire isn't even in Lil Wayne's league yet son, he can't even go platinum.. Weezy runnin' his own record label and like quadruple platinum.. come on now, and he's still a hood ninja. You don't see him dancin' around up in videos like Chamillionaire lookin' like a anorexic fifty cent.. he GARBO.
      '

HEy man, weezy's been mainstream for a while, Chamillionaire was putting out sick hsit since 2001 and nobbody just recognized it.
      yeah but I was just a younger young youngster back then and I couldn't care less who artists were.

Comment

Originally posted by CalBears99
        Chad Johnson WR Cincinnati Bengals
        IS that right

Comment

'

yeah but I was just a younger young youngster back then and I couldn't care less who artists were.
          Just because you were younger and apathetic doesn't mean that the music didn't exist...

Comment

I havent heard Char, so I have to go Lil Wayne. I like the songs I have heard from him a lot. Fireman, Dont Trip

Originally posted by BeansDooma
            who retires first: brett favre or aaron rodgers?

Comment

'

Just because you were younger and apathetic doesn't mean that the music didn't exist...
              read the post, I said I could have cared less who the artists were, not that I didn't care about music

Comment

'

read the post, I said I could have cared less who the artists were, not that I didn't care about music
                my bad...

if you get a chance, pick up Swisha House's North Side 11...Cham wrecked it...

Comment

'

my bad...

I thought he and the Swisha boys had huge problems with each other

Comment

'

my bad...

I thought he and the Swisha boys had huge problems with each other
                    Cham was in Swisha House from 98 until 2002, when the whole camp broke up...Mike Watts brought in Mike Jones and Magnificent to be the new Swisha House...Cham, Paul Wall, and two others formed the Color Changin Click, Slim Thug made Boss Hogg Outlawz, and the rest of the scrubs (Big Pic, Lil Mario, Sabwarfare, etc) fell off the planet...

The problems didn't come until 2004, when Cham and Jones started their lil beef...

Comment

I shoul've known,That is why Cham had some songs dissing turtle head

Comment

Weezy by far

Props to Xonraider for the Sig

Comment

Originally posted by BC88
                          Weezy by far
                          maybe

Comment

Working...
                          X

Debug Information