Classes with College Athletes

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Classes with College Athletes

Has anyone had any classes with college athletes this year? I had a class with Ray Rice, Courtney Greene, Jeremy Zuttah, and a load of other guys on the team, so im curious if anyone else had the experience.

At Mizzou i got class with Keon Lawerance, Matt Lawrence, Justin Safford, Jeremy Maclin, Chase Coffman, and Chase Daniel. All of them are in my sports psych class except Coffman he's in my financing

Leroy Smith - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=koGD6XnAsNs

Comment

I went to summer school at the local JC with Tavares Pressely.. Jot the name down, we'll all have him on our sigs in a couple more years. He transfered from the JC I went to summer school at to El Camino. Stud RB from Florida.

Comment

I was Matt Leinarts ballroom dancing partner, by the end of the year he was leading.

Comment

I have a class with Corey Fisher and Corey Stokes, freshman ballers at 'Nova. Pretty cool cuz there's just like 18 kids in the class not like it's a huge lecture. Those are the only big athletes I have in classes, although there are track kids everywhere here.

Comment

I used to live right below Smush Parker when he was at Fordham. I can't remember what team he is on now, but he was on the Lakers for three years.

Comment

And let the BS'ing begin!

Comment

I have Bio-Physics with Sam Baker, John David Booty, Taylor Mays, and Reggie Bush. It's a pretty tough class.

http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

Comment

i took a class with johnny unitas, steve young, and peyton manning. it was shop class though, so we just made chairs and birdhouses together, nothing real cool.

Silverback....still the best.

+rep to Jakey for the sig

Comment

Originally posted by Nerv View Post
                    And let the BS'ing begin!
                    someone jealous?

Comment

I got 1 class at Ole Miss with freshman LB/DE Chris Strong and another with sophmore WR Dexter McCluster.

Comment

My freshman year I lived 3 rooms down from Tim Jamison and Marques Walton. Last year I lived 2 rooms down from DeShawn Sims and someone else on UM's basketball team. I only had one class with a football player (wasn't sure who he was, looked like a DB or something). On the day of the final, he showed up twenty minutes late, and finished twenty minutes early.
                        Cheers to Michigan winters...

Comment

Originally posted by Vikes99ej View Post
                          I have Bio-Physics with Sam Baker, John David Booty, Taylor Mays, and Reggie Bush. It's a pretty tough class.
                          NO WAY! LUCKY!
                          Penn State University - Detroit Red Wings - New York Jets - Red Bull New York - Fulham FC

Comment

/shameless self promotion
                            Everyone in my class has that honor with me!!!!!!
                            /end shameless self promotion

More to your point, no I have not had classes with any famous college athletes, a few people that might go to the league, but I have partied with lots of people who got drafted or were UDFAs.
                            I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.
                            Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

I hate yayareaRB, Elco beat us, those bastards, But Beets, the starting(?) RG for Kentucky. PT Gates, Partied with Ryan Powdrell. bunch of other guys, but not many huge guys

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information