X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bring back Life with Louie..

Comment

Originally posted by Ewing View Post
      Woah, **** isn't a censored word on here?
      Shoosh...musta been overlooked which is quite a great feat seeing as how much power the word has...thats the magic no sex for you for awhile possibly get you hit making you have to backhand a hoe word....

Comment

Originally posted by trkaline View Post
        Shoosh...musta been overlooked which is quite a great feat seeing as how much power the word has...thats the magic no sex for you for awhile possibly get you hit making you have to backhand a hoe word....
        I said that word once in front of my mom when I was like 13 and I got the taste slapped out of my mouth

Comment

Originally posted by SuperKevin View Post
          I said that word once in front of my mom when I was like 13 and I got the taste slapped out of my mouth
          Yes that's a word you especially don't wanna use infront of mama...and if you were to call her that remember she brought you onto this world and she can take you out...

Comment

**** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** cuntwizzlewazzle!
            http://i38.tinypic.com/2aj2s7t.jpg
            For a good time call (303) 499-7111.whitspacsig by steel man

United: "I actually went to the college I root for"

Comment

I too enjoy the word ****...many people are shocked on the regularity of my usage but they soon discover its a staple of my vocabulary...its only a word...

Comment

I too enjoy the word ****...many people are shocked on the regularity of my usage but they soon discover its a staple of my vocabulary...its only a word...
                Yeah, I enjoy all seven dirty words.

Comment

Originally posted by Philliez01 View Post
                  Yes, seeing the likes of The 40-Year old Vagina in Air Force Amy is dazzling.

I did love Lucky Louie, I liked it when the place got robbed I believe it was? Or the door was gone? Something odd.
                  ew Air Force Amy is disgusting. I like Isabella Soprano.

Originally posted by SuperKevin
                  The wife is Bobby Hill
                  Pamela Adlon is gifted indeed. I cast her in a lot of my fake films.

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

Working...
                  X

Debug Information