Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DaBears9654 View Post
    Uh, that would suck. A lot.
    Actually, I believe I read the warheads wouldn't detonate if the plane crashed because they're sealed with something to prevent just such a disaster (magic?).

Quick, someone find facts to back up the claim I just made (I'm too lazy to look for myself).

Originally posted by snuff
    Yeah, good joke. Awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by Creek View Post
      Actually, I believe I read the warheads wouldn't detonate if the plane crashed because they're sealed with something to prevent just such a disaster (magic?).
      If true, that would be fortunate. I don't even want to think about the death toll if one of those were to accidentally go off.

NFC North right ends are shaking in their cleats.

Or @ least they had better be.

Comment

While I don't think this is a huge deal, it still is a deal. I mean, say what you want about how an accident would never happen but when you are transporting something as dangerous as a nuclear weapon, the full extent of security should be used to make sure that nothing does happen. Again, I'm not freaking out or really worried all too much at this point about this but I do think its kind of pathetic for someone to say who cares when we are talking about mishandling of weapons that have killed over a hundred thousand people in the past, with only two detonations. My point is, awareness is a good thing.

Comment

first off, they weren't just transported. that is how they normally transport warheads. these warheads were stupidly but accidently hooked up ready to be dropped. like if something malfuctioned up there and released whatever was "not" supposed to be hooked up. the warheads were going to drop onto US states. regardless of what cities or areas it would have landed on, thats a big deal.

Silverback....still the best.

+rep to Jakey for the sig

Comment

Originally posted by BigDawg819 View Post
            No I never saw the movie and yet still I don't care. So what that a plane carrying warheads flew over. Did it crash? Is it a pressing concern to the public? Is there a reason to release something I would think to be a military secret?
            it's still pretty stupid to load a plane with nukes by accident.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
            don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend

Comment

Working...
            X

Debug Information