X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• B-52 Bomber equipped with warheads, accidentaly flew over 6 U.S. States

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/20427730/?GT1=10357

Originally Posted by scottyboy
    my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
    But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons

"That ship is equipped with enough plutonium to blow up a major city!"

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

at least it didn't fly over any states that mattered...

Comment

What states did it fly over? I didn't see it in the article

Originally Posted by scottyboy
        my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
        But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons

Comment

I assume it basically went straight down...so like ND, SD, Nebby/Iowa, Mizzou, Kansas, Oklahoma, Arkansas...something along those lines...I don't think it specifically mentions in the article unless I missed it?

Comment

Didnt read the article, whats the big deal? Were warheads accidently gonna fall of the plane?

Comment

how do you accidently fly over 6 states?
              "The liberator who destroys my property, is fighting to save my spirit. The teacher who clears all possessions from my path will set me free."-Tyler Durden

Comment

http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by 'cuse-213 View Post
                  Didnt read the article, whats the big deal? Were warheads accidently gonna fall of the plane?

Well, they were able to fly pretty far, think if that was an enemy. Not to mention a ton of government people were probably freaking out.

Comment

Why is this a cause for concern?

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Originally posted by Job
                    On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
                    Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

Comment

my bad .

Comment

Originally posted by BigDawg819 View Post
                        Why is this a cause for concern?
                        Didn't you ever see the movie Stealth? No? I guess you weren't one of the 4 people that did. nevermind

Comment

Originally posted by SuperKevin View Post
                          Didn't you ever see the movie Stealth? No? I guess you weren't one of the 4 people that did. nevermind
                          No I never saw the movie and yet still I don't care. So what that a plane carrying warheads flew over. Did it crash? Is it a pressing concern to the public? Is there a reason to release something I would think to be a military secret?

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Originally posted by Job
                          Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

Comment

Originally posted by BigDawg819 View Post
                            No I never saw the movie and yet still I don't care. So what that a plane carrying warheads flew over. Did it crash? Is it a pressing concern to the public? Is there a reason to release something I would think to be a military secret?
                            Without sparking a political debate, this story is being blown out of proportion by the media to instill a feeling of panic and insecurity throughout America so we can be forcefed the government's steady helping of terrorism preventative measures.

Comment

Originally posted by SuperKevin View Post
                              Without sparking a political debate, this story is being blown out of proportion by the media to instill a feeling of panic and insecurity throughout America so we can be forcefed the government's steady helping of terrorism preventative measures.
                              In other words, We should care why?

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Originally posted by Job

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information