Sarf's 6 NFLDC Truths

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KILLERSANTA View Post
    can you guess what I invented? I'll give you a tip, you use your hand to do it!
    shadow puppets?

Comment

writing ?
      CHRIS PETERSEN > STEVE SARKISIAN AND JIM MORA. CALL ME WHEN ONE MAKES A BCS BOWL.

Originally posted by slightlyabroncosfan
      JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

Comment

Originally posted by Canadian_kid16 View Post
        couldn't have said it better myself...BTW, congrats on the soon to be 5,000 posts Windy
        I bet you could have said it better yourself if you tried real hard and practiced. You need to believe in yourself. You canucks and your damn self-deprecation... don't worry though, i'm here to motivate you.

Comment

Gang signs?

Comment

No Flyboy reference?!

Negative rep.
            The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer

Comment

Originally posted by Shiver View Post
              I post more in the Texans forum than Commie does, which is sad.
              It's because you have an hard-on for Mario Williams. Durr. ;)
              The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer

Comment

Originally posted by Green Bay Scat View Post
                whos ripdw27?
                very true i've never seen his post... or at least didnt notice it
                Penn State University - Detroit Red Wings - New York Jets - Red Bull New York - Fulham FC

Comment

Originally posted by Flyboy View Post
                  No Flyboy reference?!

Negative rep.
                  It's because you listen to chick music, and you like the Saints.

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Originally posted by SuperKevin View Post
                    shadow puppets?
                    How did you know?

Comment

Originally posted by Shiver View Post
                      I post more in the Texans forum than Commie does, which is sad.
                      You post in the Texans forum more than anyone. Which is once every few weeks.

I do occasionally post on the Official Texans forums though. By occasionally, I mean that I think I have about 14 posts, none of them informative whatsoever.

Comment

Originally posted by etk View Post
                        It's because you listen to chick music, and you like the Saints.
                        Hey, I can't help that I'm custom made.

*listens to Britney Spears' "Everytime" on iTunes*

Comment

Hey, I can't help that I'm custom made.

*listens to Britney Spears' "Everytime" on iTunes*
                          I actually like that song, a lot. I like her new song too. Danjahandz is the ****.

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Originally posted by DChess View Post
                            NFLDC Truth #7:

i get every other one of my posts deleted.

also commie, is there a way around the port being blocked here. (here meaning school, and port, i mean irc port.)
                            why would you ask commie that...he only knows stuff noone else wants to know. Yes use proxy's to get around that.
                            Last edited by thule; 09-05-2007, 11:02 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by etk View Post
                              I actually like that song, a lot. I like her new song too. Danjahandz is the ****.
                              I still need to check it out. What's it called?

Comment

I still need to check it out. What's it called?
                                Gimme More. Don't get the remix with T.I. though, it's a mash-up.

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information