Sarf's 6 NFLDC Truths

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lions WMD View Post
    NFLDC Truth: WMD will reach 10,000 Posts by the end of September!!

NFLDC Question: What NFL Team currently has the most fans with over 10,000 posts?
    Hurry up man, P-L and I have been holding down the Lions fort since wingboy left, died, got deported, or whatever it was the happened to him.
    R.I.P. L.E.F.
    "I am the one who knocks!"

Comment

IM ripdw27 (first few posts) haha im glad someone appreciates my view of sports. i havent been on lately with my classes starting (my 4th block is sports history :p) i see a lot of people really disagree with that.. am i really that bad?
      Bubba kush for breakfast, with my captain crunch
      I smoke ten blunts before lunch
      Gucci Mane

Comment

Originally posted by ripdw27 View Post
        IM ripdw27 (first few posts) haha im glad someone appreciates my view of sports. i havent been on lately with my classes starting (my 4th block is sports history :p) i see a lot of people really disagree with that.. am i really that bad?
        Aah, poor little naive fool.

Comment

Originally posted by ripdw27 View Post
          You're hilarious even if you don't know it. There are some guys who are the bad mean dumb, but you're the funny innocent dumb. If you were a chick I'd hit it.

That is correct comahan
          I ******* LOVE YOU DG
          <3 dg

Comment

Originally posted by draftguru151 View Post
            You're hilarious even if you don't know it. There are some guys who are the bad mean dumb, but you're the funny innocent dumb. If you were a chick I'd hit it.
            no you wouldn't, you dont have the balls to talk to girls.

you drink a beer yet, i feel like ive missed so much of your life not being in irc

Comment

Interestingly enough, that's what we're talking about right now on IRC.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
              Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
              Originally posted by njx9
              do i tell you when to flip the burger?

Comment

yea man that aint weird at all. haha im glad to the funny innocent dumb.. better then the bad dumb

kinda weird to see my name in a post like that n "discussed" in the thread..

idk whats for real n whats sarcasm thats where my funny innocent dumb comes in lol
                Bubba kush for breakfast, with my captain crunch
                I smoke ten blunts before lunch
                Gucci Mane

Comment

Originally posted by DChess View Post
                  no you wouldn't, you dont have the balls to talk to girls.

you drink a beer yet, i feel like ive missed so much of your life not being in irc
                  Like I told snuff, find me a beer and I'll drink it. And figure out how to get into irc loser.

That is correct comahan
                  I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                  <3 dg

Comment

Please quit rubbing it in that you all are so cool on irc. it makes me sad

Comment

Originally posted by stillaraiderfan View Post

6. Out with the old, In with the new...2007-2008 ROY: ripdw27
                      This kid has shown a lot of promise, plenty of post with tip-top quality. I often find myself inthralled with this young fellow interesting view of the world of sports. ripdw is what DEMECO RYANS (edited by comahan) is to the NFL; ripping through the forum like it was his playground. A sure fire Hall of Famer in the making; you're witnessing history here folks, I can not stress it enough. Dare I say it? The next toonsterwu...

Just kidding.
                      In case you didn't know, thi was what he was talkin about RipDW

Comment

Also DChess.

snuff: someone tell Dchess just to dl real mirc and not that fake java ****.

That is correct comahan
                        I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                        <3 dg

Comment

Also DChess.

snuff: someone tell Dchess just to dl real mirc and not that fake java ****.
                          i did, it doesn't work, ive also tried multiple versions of it.

Comment

Originally posted by SuperKevin View Post
                            Please quit rubbing it in that you all are so cool on irc. it makes me sad
                            Ah-men (Ay-men). It's annoying, and it's not cool to the people that aren't in it.

Comment

you think i can call the school and be like listen here, and give them a piece of my mind

Comment

Originally posted by BrownsTown View Post
                                Ah-men (Ay-men). It's annoying, and it's not cool to the people that aren't in it.
                                let's start our own cool club for cool guys so we dont have to join their jerk club for jerks

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information