Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gang Roll Call

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by stillaraiderfan View Post
    IRC.....homes.
    Yep. sarf rolls with me.




    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by comahan View Post
      Yep. sarf rolls with me.
      I want to be cool too

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by comahan View Post
        Yep. sarf rolls with me.
        That's so oldschool it's almost throwback material.

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by RyanLeaf#1 View Post
          Baseball Furies
          The Moonruners

          Comment


          • #20
            The Top Hats


            Comment


            • #21
              D. Magical Master Fly Fadeproof M. G. Ghetto Fabulous Jazz Reverend Doctor Pimp Daddy Primc Shizzles

              represent.

              Comment


              • #22
                The T-Birds. Yeah me and Danny Zucko run this place

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by fenikz View Post
                  D. Magical Master Fly Fadeproof M. G. Ghetto Fabulous Jazz Reverend Doctor Pimp Daddy Primc Shizzles

                  represent.
                  You must be a sad little man.........

                  Magical sig by OSUGiants

                  SSAEL....... its a new revolution!


                  Originally posted by Job
                  On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
                  Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

                  So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Icy Hot Stuntaz

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      did i mention i have a serious problem with guidos?
                      http://i38.tinypic.com/2aj2s7t.jpg
                      For a good time call (303) 499-7111.whitspacsig by steel man

                      United: "I actually went to the college I root for"

                      Comment


                      • #26

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Originally posted by thule View Post
                          Thanks I was really wondering how guidos were made and now I know

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Originally posted by thule View Post
                            The scary thing is some people actually think this is cool..........

                            Magical sig by OSUGiants

                            SSAEL....... its a new revolution!


                            Originally posted by Job
                            On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
                            Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

                            So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Originally posted by BigDawg819 View Post
                              The scary thing is some people actually think this is cool..........
                              No the scary thing is that some girls, heck some attractive girls, are lining up to have sex with a guy like this. Makes me sad

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Guidos are cool. Don't know what you guys are talking about.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information