Stick

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stick

Okay i totaled my 03 jeep grand cherokee and my parents snapped because they said i'm not focused when driving... so they said they would get me a car but they were like we're not paying more than 5 gs cuz you'll crash it... so they found a p.o.s. saturn with a stick shift cuz they said it would make me focus on driving with the stick... is stick hard to learn? i drove once around my friends road stalled twice but idk i guess did okay...
    Penn State University - Detroit Red Wings - New York Jets - Red Bull New York - Fulham FC

sometimes depends on the car but when first starting the only problem i found was going from a stop to first and then the rest is easy.

RIP, Sean Taylor.

Comment

crash it and blame it on the stick, they'll feel guilty and get you a new car

Comment

Originally posted by critesy View Post
        sometimes depends on the car but when first starting the only problem i found was going from a stop to first and then the rest is easy.
        Yeah exactly, i learnt to drive a stick a year after i got my licence and its really not difficult at all after a few (very frustrating) hours. And your parents are right, it really does make you actually pay attention

Comment

My wife can drive stick and I can't. It's immasculating

Comment

Originally posted by SuperKevin View Post
            My wife can drive my stick and I can't. It's immasculating
            fixed it for ya

Comment

Originally posted by DChess View Post
              fixed it for ya
              Well why should I drive my stick if I have a wife who can do it for me

Comment

Originally posted by SuperKevin View Post
                Well why should I drive my stick if I have a wife who can do it for me
                because sometimes theres nothing like the touch of a male hand on your......uh

Comment

Originally posted by 7-11 View Post
                  Yeah exactly, i learnt to drive a stick a year after i got my licence and its really not difficult at all after a few (very frustrating) hours. And your parents are right, it really does make you actually pay attention
                  alright... ive had my license for like 9 months and im pretty sure i can get it... im not going to drive it to school for a bit cuz i dont feel like playing bumper cars in the parking lot but in a week i should be good....
                  Penn State University - Detroit Red Wings - New York Jets - Red Bull New York - Fulham FC

Comment

WTF youre parents are gonna buy you a car! weak

stick is easy, just takes a little while to get used to

Comment

Originally posted by DChess View Post
                      because sometimes theres nothing like the touch of a male hand on your......uh
                      thats farther then we needed to take that...

Sig By Diehardvikingfan

Comment

Originally posted by Im_a_Romosexual View Post
                        WTF youre parents are gonna buy you a car! weak
                        haha yeh i know i'm really lucky that i do have a vehicle... but idk im kinda nervous aboutm learning stick... i hope it doesnt take long

Comment

Originally posted by mangini for pres View Post
                          haha yeh i know i'm really lucky that i do have a vehicle... but idk im kinda nervous aboutm learning stick... i hope it doesnt take long
                          just count yourself lucky you get a vehicle.. my parents made me buy mine

Sig By Diehardvikingfan

Comment

stick is easy, my only suggestion is to get a bluetooth headset so you can talk while you drive, although i can still text and drive stick at the same time. Also i know it's a POS but look into getting a short shifter, it's much easier to navigate through the gears.

Comment

Learning stick is really hard at first. The most important thing is to not get discouraged. It took me about a week of practicing untill i felt comfortable driving around town.

Thanks to Bantx for the cool sig.
                              RIP SEAN TAYLOR #21

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information