started a poll College Vs Nfl

College Vs Nfl

NCAA
    35.09%
    NFL
    64.91%
    View more answers
    View less answers
    I was going to post this yesterday, now it look like im posing off d-units idea, whatever.

simpled question.

i personally like college game.

• Flyboy
    replied
    I prefer the NFL.

Leave a comment:

• kalbears13
    replied
    I like watching a NFL game on TV better but I'd rather be at a College game because of the atmosphere and the fans.

Leave a comment:

• etk
    replied
    College is more exciting for me.

Leave a comment:

• KILLERSANTA
    replied
    I'd hit it........

Leave a comment:

• terribletowel39
    replied
    Originally posted by Paul
    Oh my dear Jesus, that is horrible....I mean those patterns and colors on the bed sheets are a travesty.
    i know aren't they, i told her to buy the strictly green ones and not that pattern but she said she liked that one and what happens?? she hasn't been laid since she bought them.

Leave a comment:

• cardsalltheway
    replied
    If it's a game between two teams not including my favorite team, then I'd rather watch an NFL game, but I'd rather watch my NCAA team than my NFL team. That doesn't really answer the question though.

Leave a comment:

• KILLERSANTA
    replied
    Originally posted by terribletowel39 View Post
    no you can't. you can never love two things equally. one has to win. choose please.

I love your mom and sister equally

Leave a comment:

• Paul
    replied
    NFL for me. Don't really have a favorite team in NCAA, just favorite players from year to year.

Leave a comment:

• Canadian_kid16
    replied
    NCAA. Even though in Canada we barely get any coverage, I still prefer NCAA. It seems the players want it more in NCAA, plus the atmosphere is generally better in CF environments

Leave a comment:

• skarocksoi
    replied
    College football is just amazing cause pretty much anything can happen. Just look at last weekend when a div 1-aa team beat the #5 team in the nation.

NCAA! GO LIONS, BEAT THE IRISH!

Leave a comment:

• wiscbadgerfootball
    replied
    NCAA by far

Leave a comment:

• yodabear
    replied
    The NFL, IDK, it seems like a faster pace and yeah, IDK.

Leave a comment:

• gbpackers0065
    replied
    Being a Duke fan, Football is more fun to watch my favorite team but College Football is better overall.

Leave a comment:

• Green Bay Scat
    replied
    Watching the NFL is too boring, but i like playing Madden more than NCAA, but I can watch NCAA easy, but playing NCAA isnt fun without the names.

GO VANDY!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X

Debug Information