Do you ever feel like a huge dork.....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by alca1992 View Post
    yes i know exactly what your talking about. im not as nearly as good as some of these posters sportwise. but whe i get at school nobody even comes close to me. 2 days ago some kid was saying that "reggie bush was the best RB in the nfl with Lt behind him" which i told him that he had 500 rushing and 800 recieving. which makes him good but not the best. and he had the nerves to still say he's the best. also i heard this a few days ago:

NBA best players:
    1. Lebron
    2. Dwayne Wade
    3. Kobe
    That's because the average person is a complete idiot and alot of people don't watch sports they pick who they think is good from the media or from what somebody else has said...It's also maddening when someone says something to the effect of Jay Cutler is the best Quarterback in the league...woops I mostly hear that on here....

Comment

Originally posted by SuperKevin View Post
      At work people call me ESPN(real creative nickname i know) because I talk about sports so much. Doesn't bother me too much
      My friends call me Mel Kiper Jr. Jr. I wish I had that hair. :/

That is correct comahan
      I ******* LOVE YOU DG
      <3 dg

Comment

Originally posted by BuckNaked View Post
        I definitely know more about college sports than my friends, but I have some who share almost equal knowledge on professional sports.
        Same here. and im not even that smart compared to you guys. No i cant name the RG for BC. Feel bad for you nerds. ;)

Comment

Originally posted by 'cuse-213 View Post
          Same here. and im not even that smart compared to you guys. No i cant name the RG for BC. Feel bad for you nerds. ;)
          For example, none of my friends have any idea who Andre Woodson is.

Comment

There is basically no one that knows anything baout sports in my entire school or where i worked.. they play but dont watch anything profesionally. Its fun sometimes though cause i can tell them the best receiver in the league is bradon llyod and give them bull reason and they will belive me... but all of them like T.O or randy moss.... thats it.. they thin they run the show.. that gets annoying.. especially cause im a bills fan.. they know no one on my team.. i have better conversations talking to a wall most of the time... thus why i come on here... i dont like talking to walls all that much

Sig By Diehardvikingfan

Comment

Originally posted by BuckNaked View Post
              For example, none of my friends have any idea who Andre Woodson is.
              In their defense, NCAA has a large number of players, it can get tricky.

Comment

Originally posted by draftguru151 View Post
                I have 25,000 posts on a message board, what do you think?
                that just about sums it up right there .. made me laugh

Sig By Diehardvikingfan

Comment

Working...
                X

Debug Information