Return To Football

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Return To Football

Watching my highschool team out there i could not stand being on the sidelines and having NO say in how the team did. Our starting runningback went down with a broken ankle and is now out for hte season... so im gonna go back and play some runningback and fullback for our team.... Im realyl excited cause i havnt played football in a long time... so i just htought i would let yall know

Sig By Diehardvikingfan

Next time you have a thought like this just keep it to yourself.

Comment

Your doctors are gonna clear you?

Comment

Originally posted by 'cuse-213 View Post
        they cleared me two days ago.. so im trusting him that nothing bad will happen here.. havne had one in a good long time either so fingers crossed

Sig By Diehardvikingfan

Comment

good luck, just dont get hurt

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher

Comment

Originally posted by 'cuse-213 View Post
            What happened?

Originally Posted by scottyboy
            my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
            But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons

Comment

Originally posted by Bills2083 View Post
              What happened?
              11-13 cuncussions... somewhere around there.. cant really remember the exact number.. i could have sworn it was 13 but i only have 11 on the sheet the doctor had

Sig By Diehardvikingfan

Comment

What happened?
                concussions.

Cool man, good luck. Stay healthy.

Comment

Good luck with it. When is your game?

my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
                  But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons

Comment

Good luck with it. When is your game?
                    this coming thursday would be my first game... how much i play will depends on practice and how fast i learn the playbook though.. i may see some special teams

Sig By Diehardvikingfan

Comment

Originally posted by HoopsDemon12 View Post
                      11-13 cuncussions... somewhere around there.. cant really remember the exact number.. i could have sworn it was 13 but i only have 11 on the sheet the doctor had
                      Watch Out or you'll get brain damage and kill your whole family like Chris Benoit

Comment

Originally posted by SuperKevin View Post
                        Watch Out or you'll get brain damage and kill your whole family like Chris Benoit
                        lmao your like the 12th person to say that to me in the past couple days

Sig By Diehardvikingfan

Comment

Originally posted by HoopsDemon12 View Post
                          this coming thursday would be my first game... how much i play will depends on practice and how fast i learn the playbook though.. i may see some special teams

All the plays in my playbook are wrong. The coaches changed the routes, so what we have to run, is not written down.

What should I do, because I can't remember them, if they keep changing them.

Comment

All the plays in my playbook are wrong. The coaches changed the routes, so what we have to run, is not written down.

What should I do, because I can't remember them, if they keep changing them.
                            just remember the base play... then either write in yourself.. or talk to your coaches.. when i played before i wrote down my play book myself.. cause writing out every play helped me remember them.

Sig By Diehardvikingfan

Comment

alright, thanks.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information