• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shifthappens

Interesting facts from youtube

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fhnWKg9B2-8

Originally Posted by scottyboy
    my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
    But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons

We watched that video in a school assembly at my school

Comment

I dont get the message. I already knew that change happens.

Sig by rainbeaukid2
      Originally posted by yodachu
      Everyone pwns the Rams.

Comment

Very informative..

Comment

two words... We're F*cked
          CHRIS PETERSEN > STEVE SARKISIAN AND JIM MORA. CALL ME WHEN ONE MAKES A BCS BOWL.

Originally posted by slightlyabroncosfan
          JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

Comment

that was a pretty cool video. china is so much better than us :(

sig made by BoneKrusher

Comment

Originally posted by familyguy555 View Post
              that was a pretty cool video. china is so much better than us :(
              At the very least, we have larger wangs.

Comment

Originally posted by BuckNaked View Post
                At the very least, we have larger wangs.
                and eyes...

sig made by BoneKrusher

Comment

So America is dumb, that's cool, we are still the most stable country in the World.

DChess resizing inc.

Reality is relative.

We don't give a DAMN for the whole state of Michigan

Comment

Originally posted by Freddy G View Post
                    So America is dumb, that's cool, we are still the most stable country in the World.
                    Yah sure.rollseyes.

Boring.Its sad if you didnt already know that.
                    "The liberator who destroys my property, is fighting to save my spirit. The teacher who clears all possessions from my path will set me free."-Tyler Durden

Comment

The "fact" that the video gives that may be sparking the "America is dumb" posts is a poorly-worded way of saying that China has 4x the population that America does. It is worded in a way to make us think that America is dumber than the rest of the world by unnecessarily bringing up IQ.

The "fact" states that the 25% of China with the highest IQ's is greater than the total population of North America. This has absolutely nothing to do with intelligence. It means, as I already have said, that there are 4x more people in China than North America.

It continues to say that the top 28% smartest people in India outnumbers the total population of North America. Again, this only means that North America has 28% of the population of India.

"Translation: they have more honors kids than we have kids"
                      This means that China and India are overpopulated. Everybody knew this.

The rest of the "facts" about China only say that China is overpopulated, but they bring up intelligence because this is a propaganda video.

The reason I keep putting facts in quotation marks is because propaganda videos usually manipulate polls to get these "facts".

Sig by rainbeaukid2
                      Originally posted by yodachu
                      Everyone pwns the Rams.

Comment

Working...
                      X

Debug Information