Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Harold Reynolds > Sean Salisbury

REYNOLDS' LAWSUIT POINTS TO SALISBURY CELL PHONE SHENANIGANS
    We knew it would happen. The moment we read that Sean Salisbury of ESPN was suspended for a week after showing cell phone photos of Lil' Sean to co-workers, we knew that Harold Reynolds, formerly of ESPN, would make an issue of the fact that Reynolds' termination based on merely hugging a co-worker was unfairly harsh.
    We knew it would happen because it was obvious to us that Reynolds was treated differently (i.e., worse) than Salisbury.
    Now, Richard Sandomir of the New York Times reports that Reynolds is pointing to the incident as evidence of a racial bias at ESPN.
    Though Sandomir's story doesn't name Salisbury, Sandomir refers to "an analyst [who] showed a cellphone photograph of his genitals to male and female employees and received a one-week suspension."
    Sandomir also mentions the fact that Jay Crawford and Woody Paige of ESPN2's defunct Cold Pizza have been sued for sexual harassment. Both are still on the network, and no apparent discipline was imposed on either of them.
    But to the extent that Reynolds is trying to prove that ESPN goes easier on white employees than it does on African-Americans, Reynolds overlooks the fact that ESPN yanked Brian Kinchen (who is white) off of the air for using the phrase "kinda ***" during a college football telecast. As far as we can tell, Kinchen never was reinstated.
    Reynolds also ignores the fact that Bristol bent over backwards to keep Michael Irvin, who wasn't fired after failing to disclose an arrest for possession of drug paraphernalia. Likewise, ESPN has a significant number of minority analysts.
    Hey, we've got plenty of gripes about the Worldwide Leader in Sports. But, in our view, it's not a racist organization.
    They need to fire Salisbury for being a horrible analyst. Let alone showing off his junk around the office.

who would want to small shrivled balls and ***** to other people? maybe its cause if Reynolds did it, it would take up the whole screen. idk **** like this is stupid, racism is everywhere, and its just ********

Comment

But if they fire Sean, who would then slobber all over USC and make bonehead analysis of the NFL that we could all mock?

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Originally posted by Job
      On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
      Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

Comment

No offense Shiver, but why would you post this? You know how it's going to end up.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
        they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
        Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

I didn't know Paige and Crawford were accused of sexual harassment too.

http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

Comment

anybody else agree kirk herbstreit is the best college analyst out there, and mark may/lou holtz should be excommunicated

Comment

Originally posted by Vikes99ej View Post
              I didn't know Paige and Crawford were accused of sexual harassment too.
              me neither, i think woody paige was just having one of his seizures and he knocked over some girl

Comment

Originally posted by DChess View Post
                anybody else agree kirk herbstreit is the best college analyst out there, and mark may/lou holtz should be excommunicated
                i like herbstreit the best; im starting to like may cuz he backs the big east; i hate holtz but its funny when may laughs at him; i get a kick out of that

cred 2 BoneKrusher

Comment

Herbstreit is far and away the best, Mark May seems to have a Texas fetish.

Comment

Originally posted by DChess View Post
                    Lou Holsh ish sho hard to undershtand

Sig by Me

Comment

I liked HR on baseball tonight, he just had the right personality for it. I can't stand Salisbury, he just screams out random things on teams based on what they did this week and extremely overrates some teams.

Comment

Originally posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
                        I liked HR on baseball tonight, he just had the right personality for it. I can't stand Salisbury, he just screams out random things on teams based on what they did this week and extremely overrates some teams.
                        Sean Salisbury uses hyperbole more than any other person I've ever seen. If Harold is fired, and he's actually a good analyst, then there is no excuse for Sean to still be around.

Comment

I loved HR. I hate Salisbury.

Theres been an influx of AWFUL baseball tonight people since HR was fired.

Comment

I hate Bonnie Bernstein for getting Harold fired. Bring back HR!
                            Ohio State Buckeyes Duke Blue Devils New York Jets St. Louis Cardinals San Jose Sharks Seattle Mariners

Comment

As I say to my friends any time Salisbury comes on ESPN

"Shut the **** up Sean Salisbury nobody likes you"

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information