Poor Guy

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by yodachu View Post
    Now, I am about to tell u something my human biology teacher told me gentleman. It is not about the size, it is about the width. I will go in deeper detail if u so please. Its also about passion and maturity, not tits and ass and butthole pleasure. Not about rusty trombone.
    As far as I know, width is included in 'size'..

Comment

Originally posted by Lions WMD View Post
      As far as I know, width is included in 'size'..
      It was its not about the length, but the width of the *****. But why couldn't this guy consult Bob and get a little respect from the neighborhood.

Comment

Now, I am about to tell u something my human biology teacher told me gentleman. It is not about the size, it is about the width. I will go in deeper detail if u so please. Its also about passion and maturity, not tits and ass and butthole pleasure. Not about rusty trombone.
        dude, it's all very simple: you get a boner, slap her titties around, stick it inside her and pee and.... Well if you don't wanna get her pregnant you pull it out and pee on her leg.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
        don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend

Comment

It was its not about the length, but the width of the *****. But why couldn't this guy consult Bob and get a little respect from the neighborhood.
          Funny stuff those commercials are the wierdest thing i've ever seen...i see that smile staring back at me in dreams...no Bob no.......

Comment

Working...
          X

Debug Information