No announcement yet.

NFLDC's Biggest Losers-Signup Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This thread start with a joke about me and Tubby. Now, KCJ and I are the only ones who have had the balls to stay with our teams. And we are dominating this competition.

Comment

• Add CannedToast onto the Jets. We may suck, and we may suck hard, but we don't suck quite as hard as the Phins.

Comment

• Originally posted by yodachu View Post
        This thread start with a joke about me and Tubby. Now, KCJ and I are the only ones who have had the balls to stay with our teams. And we are dominating this competition.

in stead of sigs can we have biggest loser avatars?

Comment

• draftguru is a snake in the grass and picked the texans instead of the dolphhins

Comment

• Originally posted by DChess View Post
            draftguru is a snake in the grass and picked the texans instead of the dolphhins
            hahaha can't blame him.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
            don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend

Comment

• I signed up for this before the season thinking "no way are the niners going to finish worst this year." Now I'm seriously thinking we're going to make a run at this.
              The Brian Sabean sig is no more. I disagreed with you on so many levels. And then you went out and built a dynasty. I am lame.

Comment

• Originally posted by Borat Sagdiyev View Post
                I signed up for this before the season thinking "no way are the niners going to finish worst this year." Now I'm seriously thinking we're going to make a run at this.
                No need to worry, u are two clear of the Rams and Phins and they aren't winning any.

Comment

• Yoda, the Rams will get their first win vs. the Niners. From their it's anybodies ballgame. Where's my paperbag at?
                  The Brian Sabean sig is no more. I disagreed with you on so many levels. And then you went out and built a dynasty. I am lame.

Comment

• Originally posted by Borat Sagdiyev View Post
                    Yoda, the Rams will get their first win vs. the Niners. From their it's anybodies ballgame. Where's my paperbag at?
                    No, we will find a way to lose. There are many ways to lose a game. And we haven't done them all yet.

Comment

Working...
                    X

Debug Information