No announcement yet.

NFLDC's Biggest Losers-Signup Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Look how many Browns fans signed up. And people were predictiing them to suck this year. YA GOTTA HAVE FAITH!!! ;)

Comment

• I've only just seen this thread but i can safely say...

Jakey/Steelers

Comment

• Originally posted by BrownsTown View Post
        Look how many Browns fans signed up. And people were predictiing them to suck this year. YA GOTTA HAVE FAITH!!! ;)
        I like what the Brownies are doing at the minute...they're only a decent D-Line away from being an all round good team!...That's pretty scary i know

Comment

• BaLLiN72 /Giants

Comment

• Unless you're signing up for the Dolphins or Rams, it really doesn't matter anymore...

Hitman D

"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation." - Henry David Thoreau

Comment

• jballa838/Cincinatti
              CHRIS PETERSEN > STEVE SARKISIAN AND JIM MORA. CALL ME WHEN ONE MAKES A BCS BOWL.

Originally posted by slightlyabroncosfan
              JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

Comment

• so what happens when the Rams go 0-16 do we win a prize?

Comment

• Originally posted by BrownsTown View Post
                  Look how many Browns fans signed up. And people were predictiing them to suck this year. YA GOTTA HAVE FAITH!!! ;)
                  If you look at it though, they all signed up after the Browns beat the Bengals in the shootout. I think maybe only 2 or 3 signed up prior to the season. =D

Originally posted by Halsey
                  I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vince Lombardi View Post
                    NY Jets
                    mangini for pres
                    'cuse-213

TimDris

*name change
                    Penn State University - Detroit Red Wings - New York Jets - Red Bull New York - Fulham FC

Comment

• Originally posted by Turtlepower View Post
                      If you look at it though, they all signed up after the Browns beat the Bengals in the shootout. I think maybe only 2 or 3 signed up prior to the season. =D
                      No, they didn't. I was one of the last to sign up, and I signed up actually right before I went to the Bengals game.

Comment

• There isnt many of us who singed up before hte season.. we are the true fans:P

Sig By Diehardvikingfan

Comment

I signed up after we lost to Pittsburgh 34-7 and traded our starting QB...

Comment

no, not really

Comment

• Originally posted by DChess View Post
                              no, not really
                              I just looked back, not a single Browns fan signed up after the Bengals game (1 signed up during)

Comment

• Originally posted by Boston View Post
                                Unless you're signing up for the Dolphins or Rams, it really doesn't matter anymore...
                                Yes, Rams person here!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information