Excel

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Excel

does anybody know how work excel, im completley lost and i dont know what most of this stuff means. wheres njx when you need him.

if anybody has a good understanding of it and is willing to help me, can you im me.

i have a semi-good understanding, what exactly do you need help with?

Paul

New York Giants
    New York Yankees
    New York Knicks (unfortunately)
    UConn Basketball
    Virginia Tech Football
    UConn Football

Comment

snuff is really good with excel.

Comment

ok nvm mr.stiller is helping me but thanks ny.

Comment

You're either taking a statistics class or an information distribution systems class, aren't you?

Comment

I'm so glad I got Microsoft Certified in Word & Excel in my sophomore year in high school. I use it constantly at work.
            The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer

Comment

By the way, is anybody here any good at Visual Basic?

Comment

I was really good at it when I took the class as I freshman in High School, now I'm in college, and I don't remember crap about it...

Paul

New York Giants
                New York Yankees
                New York Knicks (unfortunately)
                UConn Basketball
                Virginia Tech Football
                UConn Football

Comment

Working...
                X

Debug Information