No announcement yet.

Florida serial rapist punishment

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is his getting castrated worse than what he did to dozens of women over the years?

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

Comment

Originally posted by bsaza2358 View Post
      Is his getting castrated worse than what he did to dozens of women over the years?
      I'm sure he would've reconsidered what he did if he knew he was getting the"death" penalty

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

Originally posted by gbpackers0065 View Post
        My last 25 cases, 15 have ended with with a deal. As far as the legal limits, it's fine. It's the same as sentencing as ordering someone to have a curfew or attend classes, it's just a hell of a lot more harsh.
        Well shoot, I didn't know we had a real life lawyer roaming the boards. Though you may agree with it to some extent, I apologize for the last sentence of my previous post. Don't mean to characterize everybody that way. It's just a generalization based on my personal experiences.

Comment

Ha, I didn't read the last line, never happened ;). But I know what you mean, lawyers are pretty dirty people a lot of times, although some of us are very nice.

Comment

Originally posted by princefielder28 View Post
            I'm sure he would've reconsidered what he did if he knew he was getting the"death" penalty
            hehehe male death.

You know what would make for a real good (and cheap) sentence? Three months inprisonment with two kicks in the balls a day. I don't care how twisted you are, you'll never want to commit a crime again.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
            don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend

Comment

If the defendant didn't request it, there is no way someone could be sentenced to that. It would be considered cruel and unusual punishment, but I am guessing he is waiving his right to be free from cruel and unusual punishment in this case.

The reason that the death penalty is not considered cruel and unusual punishment is because it is applied in the most painless way possible. If it was ever proven that the inmates suffered from it, it would be done away with until a more humane way to kill was found.
              I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.
              Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Id just cut his balls off and still send him to life improsenment.
                "The liberator who destroys my property, is fighting to save my spirit. The teacher who clears all possessions from my path will set me free."-Tyler Durden

Comment

Working...
                X

Debug Information