Music Editing

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Music Editing

I need some sort of Software that can make songs into instrumentals(no words) so is there anything i can get.....illegally or legally that can do this. i could look, but i dont know whats good so i would like opinions.

If you're talking about removing vocals from a stereo track it can't be done. There's ways you can flip the phase and cancel out the center image but you'll never completely remove the vocals.
    Originally posted by njx9
    i invite all of you to spam the board with moronic topics that aren't even vaguely entertaining. please.

Comment

Originally posted by Vince Lombardi View Post
      If you're talking about removing vocals from a stereo track it can't be done. There's ways you can flip the phase and cancel out the center image but you'll never completely remove the vocals.
      now i'd imagine if you could isolate the frequencies of the vocals alone, then it would be possible to eliminate them. Obviously that would be an extremely complicated process, and i'm sure there isn't software that's designed to do it.

Sig by me... Hold the applause.

Comment

well thats good to know, ive always wonder how djs do instrunentals

Comment

Originally posted by VoteLynnSwan View Post
          now i'd imagine if you could isolate the frequencies of the vocals alone, then it would be possible to eliminate them. Obviously that would be an extremely complicated process, and i'm sure there isn't software that's designed to do it.
          Vocals typically span a large frequency range and in order to completely eliminate them you would also cancel out a large portion of the other instruments frequencies.

Most pro DJ's get individual instrumental tracks directly from the artist for remixing purposes.
          Originally posted by njx9
          i invite all of you to spam the board with moronic topics that aren't even vaguely entertaining. please.

Comment

Originally posted by Green Bay Scat View Post
            well thats good to know, ive always wonder how djs do instrunentals
            i think they get the tracks form that artist and thier labels... they have to just get the music without the lyrics

Sig By Diehardvikingfan

Comment

http://youtube.com/watch?v=PqXiKYG3J7M

Watch this video and see if this is what you wanted.

p.s. sorry to bump this thing.

Let's get some activity going in the Cleveland sub-forum!

Comment

Working...
              X

Debug Information