Southern Comfort

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by primetime21335
    god you're such a ***********, take shots of it straight liek a real man. And yes, I've done it before.
    I've taken shots of SoCo before, but I'm hoping to put a serious dent in that bottle of mine, and in order to do that I need to mix.

Comment

Soco taste worse than cologne.

Comment

Originally posted by CB newt
        for real stuff is nasty

Comment

Originally posted by Nerv
          for real stuff is nasty
          ... are you serious? What vodka tastes "good'? If you think Soco is nasty, come to my part of town where alls we drink is Crown Russe, Vladimir, and Calico.

Comment

for real stuff is nasty
            ... are you serious? What vodka tastes "good'? If you think Soco is nasty, come to my part of town where alls we drink is Crown Russe, Vladimir, and Calico.
            I never said vodka tasted good. Soco is nasty and I dont want to go to your town or drink any of that sh*t. I would rather drink beer. The reason Soco is so nasty is they try so hard to make it sweet and give it flavor, I hate liqour like that, like Captain Morgans.

Comment

for real stuff is nasty
              I never said vodka tasted good. Soco is nasty and I dont want to go to your town or drink any of that sh*t. I would rather drink beer. The reason Soco is so nasty is they try so hard to make it sweet and give it flavor, I hate liqour like that, like Captain Morgans.
              Well what I was saying is that I drink much nastier and cheaper vodka. Beer is great. Vodka is much more economical though.

Also, to the creator of this thread, don't drink it too fast. My one friend tried being a hard ass and drank like 7 shots in like 45 minutes... and was passed out by 930. And yes, we made fun of him.

Comment

for real stuff is nasty
                Ketel One taste good, very nice when chilled. Real Moscow Moskovskia is good. Belevedier isn't bad. Soco just is nasty.

Comment

soco and sex

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

Well I brought along coke and mountain dew and tried both, I also drank some straight out the bottle... needless to say it got me pretty drunk, its 4:30 in the mornin and I'm still feeling it pretty good. It was a good night :D

Comment

I just got done with a HULK session. Hyp and Henn for y'all suckas. We had to switch it over to the goose after a while though. WE DO IT LARGE out here.

Comment

Shoot it. A good thing that helps me when I take shots is to swallow and then take a sip of water. It works wonders, can't taste it at all. Not to mention, you'll save money, and will be able to buy something else instead :)

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                        Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
                        Originally posted by njx9
                        do i tell you when to flip the burger?

Comment

Just take shots. before u take a shot, take a small sip of some coke and leave it in your mouth while u take the shot. The coke gets rid of any burn and makes it go down smooth
                          Sig by PitBull

All-hail Bulluck

Comment

Working...
                          X

Debug Information