Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Paint Sig Competition

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #46
    Originally posted by 'cuse-213 View Post
    dang yours owns mine..... i like the outline
    Penn State University - Detroit Red Wings - New York Jets - Red Bull New York - Fulham FC

    Comment


    • #47


      meh

      bonekrusher on the sig magic
      <beans> libid dont worry man i think fondling big black men is a perfectly worthy career goal
      <JBond> laughing so hard I am crying

      Comment


      • #48
        Good jesus... I can't figure out how to resize pictures on Paint! This is really depressing me. It's just cropping the picture.

        Comment


        • #49
          Originally posted by Lions WMD View Post
          Good jesus... I can't figure out how to resize pictures on Paint! This is really depressing me. It's just cropping the picture.
          select the portion you want to resize, then use the draggy thing. or for a more accurate resize, right click and select stretch/skew.

          bonekrusher on the sig magic
          <beans> libid dont worry man i think fondling big black men is a perfectly worthy career goal
          <JBond> laughing so hard I am crying

          Comment


          • #50
            Aaaahh.. thanks..

            Comment


            • #51
              Bah, who would've thought Paint is too hard for me?? I can't get a clear background going for the life of me.

              Comment


              • #52
                The deadlines tonight right? When will the judging go down?

                Comment


                • #53
                  Originally posted by 'cuse-213 View Post
                  The deadlines tonight right? When will the judging go down?
                  at 11:59 est, if your west coast i can give you more time



                  Sig thanks to Bonekrusher

                  Comment


                  • #54
                    dont forget to pm it to me



                    Sig thanks to Bonekrusher

                    Comment


                    • #55
                      I can't turn one in unless someone tells me how to clear crap from a picture.. It's just making the background white.. This is ruining my life!

                      Comment


                      • #56
                        Originally posted by Lions WMD View Post
                        I can't turn one in unless someone tells me how to clear crap from a picture.. It's just making the background white.. This is ruining my life!
                        I don't think you can on paint. you can find some cut .png's on psdcentral.net


                        Comment


                        • #57
                          When you have a select tool selected, click the lower of the options under the toolbar, and the bg color you have selected will become transparent.

                          if thats what you mean

                          bonekrusher on the sig magic
                          <beans> libid dont worry man i think fondling big black men is a perfectly worthy career goal
                          <JBond> laughing so hard I am crying

                          Comment


                          • #58
                            Originally posted by BeansDooma View Post
                            When you have a select tool selected, click the lower of the options under the toolbar, and the bg color you have selected will become transparent.

                            if thats what you mean
                            I think that's what I mean.. thanks.. I'm new to this "Paint" technology, apparently.

                            Comment


                            • #59
                              Originally posted by Lions WMD View Post
                              I think that's what I mean.. thanks.. I'm new to this "Paint" technology, apparently.
                              tis quite high tech

                              bonekrusher on the sig magic
                              <beans> libid dont worry man i think fondling big black men is a perfectly worthy career goal
                              <JBond> laughing so hard I am crying

                              Comment


                              • #60
                                I have to quit. No time for this

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information