X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Asterisk brand is CLASSIC.

Comment

Originally posted by NYGibril28 View Post
      That's the worst option. This is all speculation (albeit a closely true speculation) but if it were to be found out that Bonds was clean, it would be an embarassment to baseball.
      That's the thing though, how will anyone ever prove he's clean? The best case scenario is that no more evidence is found, and he's never proved guilty. No one has any way of proving that he didn't do something 4-7 years ago, especially with all the evidence against him.

Comment

cant belive blast it to the moon is even an option

Comment

Originally posted by Patriots-Lions View Post
          That's the thing though, how will anyone ever prove he's clean? The best case scenario is that no more evidence is found, and he's never proved guilty. No one has any way of proving that he didn't do something 4-7 years ago, especially with all the evidence against him.
          You underestimate time machines.

Comment

I saw this over at ESPN...I voted brand it and send to HoF...

Let's get some activity going in the Cleveland sub-forum!

Comment

Originally posted by Patriots-Lions View Post
              Burden of proof is on the prosecutor. It has to be proven beyond a reasonable doubt that Bonds knowingly took steroids, not the other way around.

Asking people to prove Bonds didn't take steroids is like asking people to prove Big Foot doesn't exist. It's impossible.

Sig by rainbeaukid2
              Originally posted by yodachu
              Everyone pwns the Rams.

Comment

Originally posted by Tubby View Post
                Burden of proof is on the prosecutor. It has to be proven beyond a reasonable doubt that Bonds knowingly took steroids, not the other way around.

Asking people to prove Bonds didn't take steroids is like asking people to prove Big Foot doesn't exist. It's impossible.
                yet proving he DIDN'T take steroids is also impossible... so you have to lean towards the side with more proof, and it's obvious which side that is.

Sig by me... Hold the applause.

Comment

Originally posted by Tubby View Post

This isn't a court case. This is public perception based on facts. There is a ton more evidence saying he took them, than there is that he didn't. Regardless, that it irrelevant to what I said. The original poster said it would look bad if Bonds was proved clean. I was merely stating that it is impossible for him to be proved clean.

Comment

I voted blast it into space, because people take sports too seriously already.

Comment

PUT IT IN ZE HALL~

Seriously. Hall.

Comment

I think they should put an asterisk on it.
                        Originally posted by nvot9
                        I'm going to personally PM you when the Mets win the NL East and the Phillies don't even make the playoffs.

Phillies 2007 NL East Champions & Back to Back MVP Award Winners.
                        Indianapolis Colts 13-3
                        Philadelphia Flyers 19-14-4 = 42 points
                        Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
                        Coach Bob Huggins 10-2

Comment

Working...
                        X

Debug Information