No announcement yet.

Halo 3

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which Halo is the best? Now, that yall have the 3rd one.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
    KO KNOWS

Comment

• I'd go 1,3,2 at this point but 3 can definitely pass 1, haven't done much multiplayer yet. Loved the campaign for 3 though.

That is correct comahan
      I ******* LOVE YOU DG
      <3 dg

Comment

• Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
        Which Halo is the best? Now, that yall have the 3rd one.
        They're all completely different.

1 had the long levels and mostly LAN based multiplayer due to no XBOX Live at the time. There were some online multiplayer tunnels created but only a small minority of players used it.

2 was so popular due to its advanced party system on Xbox Live for multiplayer games. The campaign was shorter and had such a letdown at the end, which really hurt the game overall.

3 so far is pretty complete with top notch multiplayer games and campaign levels longer than 2, but shorter than 1 for what feels like the right amount of level length. They've also added many new features like "equipment" and online coop which have given the game a new feel, and has helped the game keep up with the advances Gears of War and Rainbow Six Vegas made.

So far, I'd rank them:

But I've liked all 3 games and none really disappointed me.
        The Brian Sabean sig is no more. I disagreed with you on so many levels. And then you went out and built a dynasty. I am lame.

Comment

• A guy in my class has the game and said that theres over 1 million players online, it that true?

Comment

• Originally posted by PACKmanN View Post
            A guy in my class has the game and said that theres over 1 million players online, it that true?
            Halo 3 Players Online: 2,559

Unique Players (Last 24 Hours): 1,461,375

Matches Logged (Last 24 Hours): 4,052,168

UNSC Campaign Kill Count: 806,600,977

www.bungie.net

Xbox Live Gamertag: DocSteel92
            Rest in peace, Randy Pausch.

Comment

• I just got done with mission six and damn that was kind of hard
              Taking a Knapp.

Comment

• That part at the end when Master Chief says to the Arbiter, "So sweet thang, whado we do now?" And they just started doin it, damn I didn't see that coming.

I am done arguing, until somebody says something stupid.

Comment

• Does someone actually say..."That guy was freaking me out, I'm glad he's dead now." I read that in a review somewhere...that is terrible dialouge but, I couldnt help but laugh when I heard that.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                  http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                  KO KNOWS

Comment

• Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
                    Does someone actually say..."That guy was freaking me out, I'm glad he's dead now." I read that in a review somewhere...that is terrible dialouge but, I couldnt help but laugh when I heard that.
                    the marines who accompany you on certain parts of the missions say some really stupid things.

Sig by me... Hold the applause.

Comment

• I love what they say when you die.

Heroic is hard. Damn I just died A LOT.

That is correct comahan
                      I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                      <3 dg

Comment

• Wow...I beat it last night at 2 AM over my friends house.

I just need to say, if ANYONE thinks for a second that this might not do justice to the rest of the series...don't. Amazing. That final level was so fun (The Warthog and the Final Boss)

Comment

• myself and 2 friends are trying to beat it on legendary.....we each died like 15 times on the first level (mind you we aren't the greatest players there are, but still) and it took us about 3 times as long to get through it as on normal.....mutliplayer is where this game makes its bread and butter. Co-Op campaign is great

Courtesy of Fenikz - Much Appreciated

Originally posted by dRaFtDoRk
                          You can't be a good corner if no one throws your way. Thats my way of seeing it.

Comment

• Yea I don't even want to try legendary by myself after spending an hour on the first level and not beating it on heroic.

That is correct comahan
                            I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                            <3 dg

Comment

• Originally posted by The Great Jonathan Vilma View Post
                              myself and 2 friends are trying to beat it on legendary.....we each died like 15 times on the first level (mind you we aren't the greatest players there are, but still) and it took us about 3 times as long to get through it as on normal.....mutliplayer is where this game makes its bread and butter. Co-Op campaign is great
                              were all three people playing at the same time? If they were... what characters were they? Obviously one was Master Chief, and one was the Arbiter, what was the third?

I personally have always liked playing the campaign more than multiplayer, Halo i think has a terrific storyline.

Sig by me... Hold the applause.

Comment

• Originally posted by VoteLynnSwan View Post
                                were all three people playing at the same time? If they were... what characters were they? Obviously one was Master Chief, and one was the Arbiter, what was the third?

I personally have always liked playing the campaign more than multiplayer, Halo i think has a terrific storyline.
                                Generic elites.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information