No announcement yet.

Halo 3

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If anyone has beaten it, wait until after the credits there is more video.

Comment

• Played from 2pm until 6 am yesterday. Minimal breaks. SO much fun.

Comment

• I just beat the game on normal and it was a pain at times I'm gonna try it on heroic now, but I wanna start to play online a little more.
        Taking a Knapp.

Comment

• yeah, I'm probably gonna crack and get a 360 & Halo (plus Gears of War & Bioshock) in a couple of months.

^Thanks to Eaglez.Fan for the sweet sig!

Comment

• Originally posted by Scotty D View Post
            Played from 2pm until 6 am yesterday. Minimal breaks. SO much fun.
            I played with Scotty for some of it, and S4L and DG joined at times. It was a blast. We need to collect Live names and all play at some point...

Follow Me on Twitter!
            https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam

Comment

• The A.I. on legendary is just insane, i love the covenant, I beat it with two other friends.

Comment

• Wow this game is sick. The online is awesome.

sig made by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by JBond93 View Post
                  We need to collect Live names and all play at some point...
                  We need to get this underway ASAP

Sig by rainbeaukid2
                  Originally posted by yodachu
                  Everyone pwns the Rams.

Comment

• Originally posted by JBond93 View Post
                    I played with Scotty for some of it, and S4L and DG joined at times. It was a blast. We need to collect Live names and all play at some point...

Hahahah that was really fun. My friends are a little crazy. Whale noises lol.

Comment

• I have officially unlocked all of the Skulls and have earned the Hayabusa Ninja Armor. The last skull is ridiculous and I cannot believe anyone figured out how to do it, unless a Bungie employee talked.

Comment

• Yea, that was some what annoying, lol.

That is correct comahan
                        I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                        <3 dg

Comment

• Is there a way to play in an online game without having to host a match?

Comment

• Originally posted by BigJohn98 View Post
                            Is there a way to play in an online game without having to host a match?
                            Yeah go to matchmaking and then start matchmaking. It takes a few seconds to load the players and you'll then be in a match

sig made by BoneKrusher

Comment

• I think it would have been awesome if, when playing co-op when the Arbiter is supposed to split off to do his own thing (like when they're taking out the separate generators), he actually did it (a sub-mission in the mission and it would provide even more replayability).

Incidentally, I've discovered the ultimate game mode. ROCKET JOUSTING. A pair of two-man teams on Mongooses or Warthogs. Rockets. Points only count if the kill comes from the vehicle, preferably from the rockets.

I played it on Sandtrap so you can do the literal joust on that middle strip area.

Comment

• Dude the Arbiter is hella ***.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information