Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Halo 3

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Shiver View Post
    I have officially unlocked all of the Skulls and have earned the Hayabusa Ninja Armor. The last skull is ridiculous and I cannot believe anyone figured out how to do it, unless a Bungie employee talked.


    Ive seen these skulls kicking around on message baords yet i have no idea what they are. Can anyone shed some light on these for me? where do you find them? and what do they do?

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Shiver View Post
      I have officially unlocked all of the Skulls and have earned the Hayabusa Ninja Armor. The last skull is ridiculous and I cannot believe anyone figured out how to do it, unless a Bungie employee talked.


      They used a Hex Editor to narrow it down.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Moses View Post
        They used a Hex Editor to narrow it down.
        I see. What do they have any significance other than affecting your gamerscore? And where do you find them? Is it a random sport around each board?

        Comment


        • this game is a flat-out dissapointment, nowhere near the hype it got

          FULL INBOX +REP TO SEND MESSAGE.....

          Comment


          • legendary is ridic though, truly challenging, brute chieftains are the hardest things ever to kill, i stuck one twice and he still had his shields.

            FULL INBOX +REP TO SEND MESSAGE.....

            Comment


            • http://www.halo3planet.com/halo-3-skull-locations/

              skull locations

              Comment


              • Anyone else notice this Easter Egg:

                http://youtube.com/watch?v=waL8K2SGR1M

                My buddy and I were doing co-op and it was awesome. We both busted up. Then I found out there were different dialogs...

                Red vs. Blue and Halo 3 is genius.

                Let's get some activity going in the Cleveland sub-forum!

                Comment


                • Just beat it, ending was incredible

                  Sig by rainbeaukid2
                  Originally posted by yodachu
                  Everyone pwns the Rams.

                  Comment


                  • Who wants to play online after the games are over? Like 11 or 12 EST tonight?

                    TheP1414, Add me!


                    Follow Me on Twitter!
                    https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam

                    Comment


                    • Well I finally beat Halo 3 on Legendary.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by JBond93 View Post
                        Who wants to play online after the games are over? Like 11 or 12 EST tonight?

                        TheP1414, Add me!
                        Ya I;ll be on at that time.

                        Canada26, thats my tag. It wil probably be around that time, maybe a little before it.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Shiver View Post
                          Well I finally beat Halo 3 on Legendary.
                          Play tonight online :)


                          Follow Me on Twitter!
                          https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam

                          Comment


                          • I'm on, Shiver is on, where is everyone else?


                            Follow Me on Twitter!
                            https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by JBond93 View Post
                              I'm on, Shiver is on, where is everyone else?
                              My bad JBond, I sent you the wrong message, lol. I said whats up DChess lol. Sorry about that. I was in a pretty heated game and we were rolling for quite some time, so sorry i couldnt make it out.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by j05son View Post
                                Anyone else notice this Easter Egg:

                                http://youtube.com/watch?v=waL8K2SGR1M

                                My buddy and I were doing co-op and it was awesome. We both busted up. Then I found out there were different dialogs...

                                Red vs. Blue and Halo 3 is genius.
                                That is great.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information