Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Halo 3

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Originally posted by Green Bay Scat View Post
    nothing competes with Golden Eye 64, cause when u play multiplayer, u can rub it in their face right then and their. Golden Eye was a perfect game
    And you can't do that in Halo how?

    stephenson86

    Comment


    • #32
      Originally posted by JF4 View Post
      And you can't do that in Halo how?
      eh, its just not the same


      im gonna go old school, my favorite game of all time is

      X-com Ufo Defense for DOS
      Last edited by Green Bay Scat; 09-19-2007, 05:32 PM.

      Comment


      • #33
        The biggest advantage to Halo's multiplayer component is LAN'ing with your buddies is much easier than PC. I've done both, often, and it it's just a much better and intuitive experience on Xbox with two big T.V's set up for 4v4. It was also the skill based MP other than Counter Strike and I say that as a competitive game junky during that time.

        As for the single player it had the best foot-vehicle transition of any FPS and it's 2-weapon system was a refreshing change from the 'you can carry eight thousand different weapons and you never have to worry about strategy' approach most other shooters used. The story was pretty good, for the genre anyways. The only downside is if you were too used to PC controls. I was adept at both so it didn't bother me.

        Comment


        • #34
          I guess I should reserve this game.

          Comment


          • #35
            i really started getting into halo multiplayer recently, system link is the shizzz, i went and got an xbox 360 caus ps3 has done nothing but dissapoit me. I hope this one isnt n00btastic like H2 was though.

            FULL INBOX +REP TO SEND MESSAGE.....

            Comment


            • #36
              Originally posted by BuckNaked View Post
              I guess I should reserve this game.
              It's really the only reason I own a 360... It's going to be SWEEEEET.

              Assassin's Creed (Going to be amazing) Oblivion (Is amazing) are all multi-platform games...

              Bioshock and Halo are great reasons to own a 360.

              Comment


              • #37
                Originally posted by Jvig43 View Post
                From watching the memorial videos, it looks like master cheif might not make it in the end, my prediction was that he kills that brute cheif with the sticky grenade, but ends up dying as well, just my thoughts, tho. however i can garuntee anyone that multiplayer is def worth the price of admission alone. i got a copy of beta when it was out, and let just say, it was fing sweet, plus add in the map editor, play back vids, levels from halo 1 & 2 in there, an soo many new weapons i cant even keep track anymore, this game will be one tof the best of all time, Bungie made sure of that this time.
                The videos aren't canon, meaning that they do not reflect the story of halo 3. Bungie basically told the people who made the model what the models should look like and let the model makers (who have never played halo before in their life) improvise.

                Sig by rainbeaukid2
                Originally posted by yodachu
                Everyone pwns the Rams.

                Comment


                • #38
                  Originally posted by WinslowBodden View Post
                  It's really the only reason I own a 360... It's going to be SWEEEEET.

                  Assassin's Creed (Going to be amazing) Oblivion (Is amazing) are all multi-platform games...

                  Bioshock and Halo are great reasons to own a 360.
                  Gears of War and Mass Effect as well. Halo Wars is coming out too.

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    Is Halo Wars going to be on 360? I thought it was on PC.

                    That is correct comahan
                    I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                    <3 dg

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      Originally posted by Shiver View Post
                      Gears of War and Mass Effect as well. Halo Wars is coming out too.
                      Well, I am not a Gears of War fan so I didn't count it, Mass Effect isn't released yet... People thought Lair was going to be sweet (Not me, I saw some footage and it looked TERRIBLE.) I don't buy into the hype until I see some ratings...

                      That being said Gears of War isn't bad, but I just didn't like it.

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        Originally posted by WinslowBodden View Post
                        Well, I am not a Gears of War fan so I didn't count it, Mass Effect isn't released yet... People thought Lair was going to be sweet (Not me, I saw some footage and it looked TERRIBLE.) I don't buy into the hype until I see some ratings...

                        That being said Gears of War isn't bad, but I just didn't like it.
                        I really dislike Gears...I know i'm in the few on that, just never liked it.

                        I've seen the trailers for Mass Effect and it doesn't really jump out to me...

                        Assassin's Creed is the game I'm most looking forward to along with, obviously, Halo 3...

                        Let's get some activity going in the Cleveland sub-forum!

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          Originally posted by draftguru151 View Post
                          Is Halo Wars going to be on 360? I thought it was on PC.
                          Nope, it's a 360 exclusive. Ensemble designed the controls from ground up with the 360 controller in mind.

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            Originally posted by Shiver View Post
                            Nope, it's a 360 exclusive. Ensemble designed the controls from ground up with the 360 controller in mind.
                            I love everybody. I actually shed a tear of happiness after reading that.

                            That is correct comahan
                            I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                            <3 dg

                            Comment


                            • #44
                              Does someone want to explain to me the amazing plot of Halo? I never really payed attention to it, kinda just played the game, but it seems very very interesting. And I didn't care for wikipedia's plot lol..
                              Glenn Dorsey will slip...

                              Jets will not take McFadden...

                              Comment


                              • #45
                                What exactly is Halo Wars?

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information