Halo 3

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nvot9 View Post
    Does someone want to explain to me the amazing plot of Halo? I never really payed attention to it, kinda just played the game, but it seems very very interesting. And I didn't care for wikipedia's plot lol..
    I'm such a nerd I've read all the novels....

By the way the story is good enough that Peter Jackson is producing the film adn even co-writing, co-designing and co-producing a video game based on the Halo universe because he's such a big fan.

Comment

Originally posted by njx9
      let's curb our enthsuiasm a bit. someone thought doom had a good enough story to make it into a movie.

That someone wasn't an academy award winning director.

Comment

Trust me, if Steven Spielberg made a DOOM movie with Christian Bale and Denzel Washington it would rule.

Comment

Originally posted by Shiver View Post
          I'm such a nerd I've read all the novels....

By the way the story is good enough that Peter Jackson is producing the film adn even co-writing, co-designing and co-producing a video game based on the Halo universe because he's such a big fan.
          Only books I've volunteerily read over the past few years. Good stuff. I don't think I ever read first strike though. I might read the Fall of Reach if I get bored enough this weekend lol.

That is correct comahan
          I ******* LOVE YOU DG
          <3 dg

Comment

Originally posted by draftguru151 View Post
            Only books I've volunteerily read over the past few years. Good stuff. I don't think I ever read first strike though. I might read the Fall of Reach if I get bored enough this weekend lol.
            First Strike was the best, Fall of Reach was second, The Flood was the weakest link in my opinion.

Comment

I might have read it, I just have the other 2 with my right now so I'm not sure, if I haven't I'll try to do so soon.

That is correct comahan
              I ******* LOVE YOU DG
              <3 dg

Comment

Anyone else kinda dissapointed that halo 3 dosent support clans, i was looking foward to making one with some of my friends but i guess thats out of the qusetion now.

Originally posted by WMD
                Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
                Originally posted by gpngc
                I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

Originally posted by j05son View Post
                  I really dislike Gears...I know i'm in the few on that, just never liked it.

I've seen the trailers for Mass Effect and it doesn't really jump out to me...

Assassin's Creed is the game I'm most looking forward to along with, obviously, Halo 3...
                  Same here man, i was never that big on Gears, and i'm going to buy Assassin's creed, looks good.

Jay Cutler>Matt Leinart>>>>danman253
                  XBL GT smitty js Go Vandy!!!!!!
                  Chris Johnson son!!!!!!!!
                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoUr82vUx60
                  http://www.bangcartoon.com/2007/pacman.htm

Comment

I had no idea there were Halo novels...hmm.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                    http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                    KO KNOWS

Comment

Gears was great, i thought it was the closest thing to being as good as halo, tho not quite there yet, but most of my friends werent fans of it, so i think is a love/hate thing. and right now im loving it, so you know...haha

Originally posted by WMD
                      I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

Alright, just reserved it and am hoping to pick it up on Tuesday. Even though i'm more excited about COD4.

Comment

LOVE gears, never was a big Halo fan, but guess I'm going to have to get it since no one is going to be playing anything else on live now.
                          Originally posted by 7-11
                          Originally posted by Renji
                          Keyshawn because i just hate T.O. he is a cocky son of a biscuit
                          But an athletic marvel for a second generation confectionary product

Comment

Originally posted by litlharsh View Post
                            LOVE gears, never was a big Halo fan, but guess I'm going to have to get it since no one is going to be playing anything else on live now.
                            def, i cant even think of any other game i truly want to play for the 360 after this, well ninja gaiden 2 but i remeber halo 2 taking over me and my friends lifes, and halo 3 has ten times more to it then halo 2 did. the only game i know i will stop playing halo for is super smash brawl, but then again...maybe not.

Originally posted by WMD

Comment

Originally posted by BuckNaked View Post
                              Alright, just reserved it and am hoping to pick it up on Tuesday. Even though i'm more excited about COD4.
                              The COD4 beta is amazing. I've probably played it 30+ hours, 3 maps, limited weapons, and it's just starting to get old.

Hitman D

"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation." - Henry David Thoreau

Comment

multiplayer is what sold me on the Halo series, we used to get 4 people on the xbox back in the day on a friday night, everybody is drunk and focused and running around killing eachother, especially when everyone playing is skilled at halo...we even had 2 tvs connected a few nights, playing with 7-8 people all on the same board was ridiculous and some of the most fun we ever had on a game...

and vs mode with one other player was fun for days, or even going through a mission with a friend, didnt get any better then that...i hope this one doesnt stray too far away from what made this series a classic but ill get it regardless and enjoy it

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                                I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information