Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

just got the game!

Comment

I'm off to buy a Core (my first 360 broke) and Halo 3. Hopefully both will be in stock at either Wal-Mart or GameStop.

Xbox Live Gamertag: DocSteel92
      Rest in peace, Randy Pausch.

Comment

Originally posted by NIN1984 View Post
        Anyone who has the game is it better than Gears? I'm at work until 4, oh god
        O hell yes.

BTW the gravity hammer is serious.

stephenson86

Comment

I loooooove the gravity hammer. All the brute weapons are pretty sweet.

That is correct comahan
          I ******* LOVE YOU DG
          <3 dg

Comment

the multiplayer maps were a let down, only eleven, and none are really amazing, valholla is the best.

FULL INBOX +REP TO SEND MESSAGE.....

Comment

I hate my life I hate my life I hate my life

Comment

Originally posted by BrownsTown View Post
                I hate my life I hate my life I hate my life
                why is that?

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                KO KNOWS

Comment

Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
                  why is that?
                  4 words: Red Ring of Death

Comment

i just owned my friend on system link, he came up the lift and i nailed him inbetween the eyes with the gravity hammer, like whack-a-mole

FULL INBOX +REP TO SEND MESSAGE.....

Comment

That just happened to my friend also, earlier today.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS

Comment

Lucky for you that M$ extended the warranties on the 360's because of all the Red Rings...

Let's get some activity going in the Cleveland sub-forum!

Comment

Originally posted by j05son View Post
                          Lucky for you that M$ extended the warranties on the 360's because of all the Red Rings...
                          Still sucks, though. I shipped mine out three weeks ago...still waiting. sucks.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS

Comment

Originally posted by 255979119 View Post
                            How does Halo get all of this hype? It is an average FPS with an above average storyline. Whoopdee *******-doo
                            Yeah you know what you are right it is an average game because ofcourse all average games score 9.5 on IGN and Gamespot, all average games have a television show dedicated for there release, all average games force retail stores to open their doors the night of the release because people want it so much, average games have a cult following that's never been seen in video games before. Don't be so ignorant next time when you come in and post in a thread that is filled with mostly Halo lovers. You may not like the game, and I have absolutely no problem with that but the reality is this game is loved by the vast majority of gamers and it will most likely be the highest selling game of the next-gen era for the forseeable future.

Other people have stated they don't like the game in this thread and i've had absolutely no problem with what they said because they didn't come off like ignorant pricks when they said it. Some of them actually gave a reasonable explanations on why they don't like it.

Ohh that response of get a girlfriend was real cute. Shutup you ugly *****, if I remember correctly you are the same person who wore a picture of a convicted serial killer as an avatar when we still had them. That's ****** low.
                            Last edited by JF4; 09-25-2007, 05:41 PM.

stephenson86

Comment

This game is ******* sweet!!!!! I'm hooked and i'm going to barricade myself in my basement to play it.

Comment

Went to my local Gamestop at 12:45am, waited in line for only 20 minutes and got my copy. VERY HAPPY. So far the game is legit. Played the first 2 levels of online co-op and was very impressed. No lag, no voice drops, and the game looked really, really polished. I have no complaints so far. Looking forward to trying out Forge tonight.
                                The Brian Sabean sig is no more. I disagreed with you on so many levels. And then you went out and built a dynasty. I am lame.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information