***Sig Making School***

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Charm City Byrdgang View Post
    AIM works great for passing along information on Illegal downloads. Not that I condone illegal downloads at all.
    how about passing along illegal prostitues?
    We ALL bleed scarlet
    New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
    UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
    Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
    BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

I wanna play

Comment

You could ask me, but then i'd have to kill you because i'm far too knowledgable.

Comment

Ill stick with paint.

Comment

Originally posted by mangini for pres View Post
            can someone post a link to download photoshop
            here is a link for a 30 day trial, all you would really need to do is get a serial key to make it the full version

http://www.adobe.com/products/photoshop/index.html

my advice is to look at some tutorials and just play around with PS for awhile, you will probably suck for the 1st month or so but you will eventually get the hang of it, most of the sigs I make people are a process i've got memorized so it takes me like 5 minutes to make em

Comment

I'd just like to know some of the basic steps for making a sig. I think I'm going to acquire Gimp pretty soon.

http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

Comment

stocks, blending, and ur eraser :]

stocks = random pictures of stuff, texture, buildings, streets, its pretty much anything.

Comment

Yea I know pretty basic stuff...I never got a chance to improve because Photoshop decided to stop working on my computer. I'll try getting GIMP.

Comment

Originally posted by bantx View Post
                    stocks, blending, and ur eraser :]

stocks = random pictures of stuff, texture, buildings, streets, its pretty much anything.
                    How do stocks work? Is that how you got the concrete look to the Chargers symbol in your sig?

Comment

Originally posted by Man_Of_Steel View Post
                      How do stocks work? Is that how you got the concrete look to the Chargers symbol in your sig?
                      Yes, any texture you see is probably a stock. Like in your sig. Most people use them as the background.

I can help people make sigs too.

And whoever downloads the Adobe Photoshop CS2, not CS3, 30 day trial, PM me

Comment

Yeah so when do u start giving out lessons to make moving sigs

Comment

Originally posted by bhaarat316 View Post
                          Yeah so when do u start giving out lessons to make moving sigs
                          That's made with Imageready, which comes with Photoshop. The technique varies with how you want it to move.

Comment

I get no respect too ATL lol :), I can help users who have msn and not aim, yun_wun_84@hotmail.com, you can add me oh yahoo too with that email.

Comment

I should have my Adobe photoshop CS2 up and running this weekend at the latest, I cant wait to learn how to make some great sigs.

Comment

i want to learn how to make a sig so i can change mine =)

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information