No announcement yet.

Frustration

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My friends like to base their personally feelings into facts. Like my friend thinks that Eddie George is the best running back EVER. Stuff like that gets me mad. And also when people argue agaisnt me, and dont have a clue.

Comment

YES!!!! I remeber the day the Rosebowl was going to be played, everyone was like "USC or Texas?" I swear, I was the only one who said Texas. I remeber once, before the Bears play-off game in my homeroom class, these know-it-alls were talking about the Bears. It was just about how Brian Urlacher and Nathan Vasher is so great, so I join in, and talk about other players and they all thought I was crazy.

Thanks BoneKrusher!

Comment

What's worse is when they are such total homers and look at espn's depth chart and think ever starter on their team is a god. Then these jags go onto boards and spam up threads like the NFC East thread

Comment

It's f***ing annoying when someone thinks they know a lot about sports, and then a situation like that comes up and you prove to them that they don't know s*** and they refuse to acknowledge their stupidity.

sig by Nyi28nhl from Islander Mania

Comment

I don't care if I get asked a question...

My friend acts like he knows about Football a little because he plays Madden a lot... Also, for no reason, I sent him an Email and said something about D'Brickashaw Ferguson... and then the next time I saw him I said something about D'Brick, and he tried to correct me on the pronunciation of his name "D'Brick-Shaw".. I usually just let him think what he thinks..

He also used to think Edgerrin James name was pronounced "Edgar-in".. I had to correct that very quickly because it was very annoying.

Comment

No...I love it...I let them give their opinions on how awesome DJ Shockley is...then I drop the reality bomb and watch them weep. :twisted:

I had a dream that Brady Quinn was rollin' with Omarosa in a 1987 LeSabre

Comment

its only frustrating if they act like they know everything theres no reason to get mad at someone just for asking a seamingly ovious question to you

Comment

Originally posted by therock6000
                  No...I love it...I let them give their opinions on how awesome DJ Shockley is...then I drop the reality bomb and watch them weep. :twisted:
                  When you get a new avi can I have that one, it's insane.

Comment

Originally posted by CB newt
                    Turtles and boobs rule.

Comment

Originally posted by steelersfan43
                      its only frustrating if they act like they know everything theres no reason to get mad at someone just for asking a seamingly ovious question to you
                      hey man you took my quote. I just shortened it.

Comment

most of my friends are on my high school football team already so they might not know alot about the prospects but there interested in the draft and always ask me about certain players and who there teams want,...i did find it funny today when i heard a person in class tell the teacher that oakland was getting reggie bush and texans would have vince young

Comment

Originally posted by primetime21335
                          Originally posted by CB newt
                          Turtles and boobs rule.
                          Absolutely...but I'm not ready just yet to change it. :D

I had a dream that Brady Quinn was rollin' with Omarosa in a 1987 LeSabre

Comment

what about mine?

I SUPPORT A GREENER OREGON

Comment

Originally posted by iworshipbender
                              what about mine?
                              Stunning but rock's just makes me laugh every time.

Comment

Originally posted by iworshipbender
                                what about mine?
                                Love the avy but the sig just annoying if you find mutliple @#@@ and line them up.... :shock:

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information