Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Donating Hair

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Donating Hair

    My hair goes way past my shoulders and I'm getting it cut tonight. I was wondering how to donate my hair to cancer victims... if anyone has before or knows how to let me know. thanks
    Penn State University - Detroit Red Wings - New York Jets - Red Bull New York - Fulham FC

  • #2
    Originally posted by mangini for pres View Post
    My hair goes way past my shoulders and I'm getting it cut tonight. I was wondering how to donate my hair to cancer victims... if anyone has before or knows how to let me know. thanks
    Wow isnt that annoying having hair that long?
    Originally posted by nvot9
    I'm going to personally PM you when the Mets win the NL East and the Phillies don't even make the playoffs.

    Phillies 2007 NL East Champions & Back to Back MVP Award Winners.
    Indianapolis Colts 13-3
    Philadelphia Flyers 19-14-4 = 42 points
    Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
    Coach Bob Huggins 10-2

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by mangini for pres View Post
      My hair goes way past my shoulders and I'm getting it cut tonight. I was wondering how to donate my hair to cancer victims... if anyone has before or knows how to let me know. thanks
      http://www.locksoflove.org/

      Comment


      • #4
        Yeah i had hair past my shoulders and i shaved it all off but people asked me if i donated it but i didnt know i could so. I know my Aunt donates her hair at times but i dont know.

        Yes Hair is annoying that long espically in sleep with it hitting ur eyes



        Vikings | Yankees | Magic | Sabres | Chelsea FC | Alabama | St. Bonaventure

        Comment


        • #5
          i just donated my hair over the summer, you need ten inches in a pony tail, washed prior to cutting, then you need to fill out a piece of paper and mail all of it in a padded envelope.


          The way it is

          GamerTag : GrubbyPaws (Halo 3, NCAA 09, Madden 09)

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by B-Dawk View Post
            i just donated my hair over the summer, you need ten inches in a pony tail, washed prior to cutting, then you need to fill out a piece of paper and mail all of it in a padded envelope.
            I think they accept 8.5 inches now too.

            Comment


            • #7
              My hair is pretty damned long.

              Sig By:The Dynasty

              2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
              http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
              Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
              http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

              Comment


              • #8
                what if my beard is 8.5 inches? just a question

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Green Bay Scat View Post
                  what if my beard is 8.5 inches? just a question
                  then you could learn the drums and join ZZ Top

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    i'm sorry to ruin the the meaning of this thread because it has a good meaning but nerv told me he braids his pubes.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Windy City Big Gamer Uno View Post
                      i'm sorry to ruin the the meaning of this thread because it has a good meaning but nerv told me he braids his pubes.
                      Is that frowned upon?

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Windy City Big Gamer Uno View Post
                        i'm sorry to ruin the the meaning of this thread because it has a good meaning but nerv told me he braids his pubes.
                        HAHAHA..... thats pretty sick.
                        Originally posted by nvot9
                        I'm going to personally PM you when the Mets win the NL East and the Phillies don't even make the playoffs.

                        Phillies 2007 NL East Champions & Back to Back MVP Award Winners.
                        Indianapolis Colts 13-3
                        Philadelphia Flyers 19-14-4 = 42 points
                        Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
                        Coach Bob Huggins 10-2

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Nerv View Post
                          then you could learn the drums and join ZZ Top
                          would you braid my pubes?

                          Comment

                          Working...
                          X

                          Debug Information