Sony PSP Discussion Thread.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sony PSP Discussion Thread.

I'm not sure how many people have one of these, but they're sweet.

They dropped the price down to around $170, and they're releasing newer, slimmer versions of the PSP soon.

You can play audio, video, put pictures on them, go online, and do other things as well as play games.

The game selection isn't amazing yet, but there are some good ones (Lumines, Metal Gear Solid, Daxter, Worms, Socom.)

The biggest hits are coming soon, a remake of Final Fantasy Tactics for the PSP is being released, as well as Final Fantasy 7 Crisis Core, which should both be incredible.

I have one but i rarely use it because i really didnt like the games on there.

Vikings | Yankees | Magic | Sabres | Chelsea FC | Alabama | St. Bonaventure

Comment

Originally posted by The Dynasty View Post
      I have one but i rarely use it because i really didnt like the games on there.
      Same here, I got Worms though and that's alot of fun, I'm waiting for the Final Fantasy games.

Comment

I loved mine until i put it through the washing machine.

Comment

Originally posted by yo123 View Post
          I loved mine until i put it through the washing machine.
          i punched mine, after the stick thingy got stuck always going to the left, did i mention i have anger problems?

Comment

only reason I got a psp was for PES, Madden, and NCAA on the go.

I got mine for cheap from a friend for 40 bucks in good condition too haha. I found this cool program where you can watch youtube on PSP, not really sure how it works though cuz my memory card hasn't come in yet.

http://psp-news.dcemu.co.uk/psptube-...psp-70658.html

Comment

I love my PSP, dead useful for when you have a bit of time to pass on your own, just watch a film or something, I have no complaints...

XBox 360 Gamertag: Bunj1986

Comment

Is there an NCAA basketball game for the psp?

Comment

Didn't see Castlevania: The Dracula X Chronicles at Best Buy, but luckily I did see Final Fantasy Tactics: The War of the Lions there.

Yay! One of my all-time favorite games. Gave it a quick go, and the new translation looks spiffy.
                  Pugnacity, testosterone, truculence, and belligerence.

Comment

I heard that there is a lot of slow down that really takes away from the overall quality of the experience. Is that true? Are there also long load times?

Comment

I'll tell you as I play more, but from what I have briefly seen, it doesn't look any worse than the original PS rev.
                      Pugnacity, testosterone, truculence, and belligerence.

Comment

I never seem to experience slow down with the PSP, the only possible drawback gaming wise I can think of is load times, but it's not excessively bad.

XBox 360 Gamertag: Bunj1986

Comment

Working...
                        X

Debug Information