NFLDC Scavenger Hunt: Round 2

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BuckNaked View Post
    So I atleast had half of it right. I knew it was wingboy, I just didn't understand what to do as far as the tickets go.
    I'm curious as to what your guess was on what to do with the tickets. If you don't have a guess, take a stab at it now and tell me what you think it is.

Comment

Originally posted by Patriots-Lions View Post
      Damn, I had no idea we lost by a whole 20 minutes. A couple of those clues were very hard.
      I can't believe that we sent ours in seconds apart. I would have thought that it was between us and you guys for who was going to take the crown and yet they finished twenty minutes better than both of our teams.

Comment

Originally posted by Shiver View Post
        I can't believe that we sent ours in seconds apart. I would have thought that it was between us and you guys for who was going to take the crown and yet they finished twenty minutes better than both of our teams.
        And like I said in my speech, you guys were counting us out, but when I told you guys in my post yesterday that we got them all we weren't kidding and we crushed!

BoneKrusher

Comment

Originally posted by HChu View Post
          And like I said in my speech, you guys were counting us out, but when I told you guys in my post yesterday that we got them all we weren't kidding and we crushed!
          Underdogs rule. Especially when they're better than sex.

Comment

F' the winners and losers. Check the sweet use of Powerpoint Graphics.

Comment

Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
              I'm curious as to what your guess was on what to do with the tickets. If you don't have a guess, take a stab at it now and tell me what you think it is.
              Well, I figured it out now. I know you have to find all nine tickets.

Comment

What the hell was the solution for the 2nd clue?

stephenson86

Comment

Working...
                X

Debug Information