Celebrations

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bills2083 View Post
    I'd score the goal, and then I 'd get ready to play again. No need for a celebration
    Lol why? Scoring should be fun, not that boring stuff where you just walk back to your own half without any teammates congratulating, I hate that stuff. Get the team pumped after you score, that's wut I'm gonna do

Comment

Originally posted by McBain View Post
      pull your pants down and start masturbating.
      Good idea....

Quit soccer and play football................

If you do score, anal rape the goalie........

Comment

Don't do a stupid soulja boy dance. If you were on my team, I'd make it a point of stabbing you in the eye.

Comment

Originally posted by Bills2083 View Post
          I'd score the goal, and then I 'd get ready to play again. No need for a celebration
          exactly. when i score in hockey i either skate right back to the bench or line up to take the faceoff.

although i have been known to do the ovechkin fist pump occasionally. i scored a goal to tie the game with a minute left (we ended up winning 3-2) against the team that was undefeated and at the time number 3 in the state, when we were unranked. i scored on a odd man rush with a shot from the top of the circle so after i turned right and did the ovechkin thing. i like to think it gave my team an extra push to get that 3rd goal 30 sec later.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9KYuy_IAv7Q
          does it first at 0:40...
          good watch too if ya haven't see it
          Penn State University - Detroit Red Wings - New York Jets - Red Bull New York - Fulham FC

Comment

another one of my favorites is after scoring just stop and stand there looking at the net. standing straight without moving look at it for like a few seconds then turn and skate away... unless you get mobbed by ur teammates
            Penn State University - Detroit Red Wings - New York Jets - Red Bull New York - Fulham FC

Comment

Originally posted by mangini for pres View Post
              exactly. when i score in hockey i either skate right back to the bench or line up to take the faceoff.

although i have been known to do the ovechkin fist pump occasionally. i scored a goal to tie the game with a minute left (we ended up winning 3-2) against the team that was undefeated and at the time number 3 in the state, when we were unranked. i scored on a odd man rush with a shot from the top of the circle so after i turned right and did the ovechkin thing. i like to think it gave my team an extra push to get that 3rd goal 30 sec later.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9KYuy_IAv7Q
              does it first at 0:40...
              good watch too if ya haven't see it

Thats what the Sabres do after the score.

Originally Posted by scottyboy
              my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
              But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons

Comment

i don't do it unless its like a big goal in the game or a really pretty goal

Comment

Originally posted by ATLDirtyBirds View Post
                  Don't do a stupid soulja boy dance. If you were on my team, I'd make it a point of stabbing you in the eye.
                  i actually agree... thats possibly the dumbest thing you could do... its just ... dont do it... im a dirty player.. and i would make it my mission to hurt you after that...

Sig By Diehardvikingfan

Comment

Originally posted by HoopsDemon12 View Post
                    i actually agree... thats possibly the dumbest thing you could do... its just ... dont do it... im a dirty player.. and i would make it my mission to hurt you after that...
                    true... i like the classy after goal celebrations... not stupid dances

Comment

I would start randomly dry humping the ground, that would get you some attention, maybe even a fine, you could be like T.O.!

Comment

Run toward the corner flag, when you get close, get on your hands and knees like a dog and keep heading to the flag. Then when you get close, you lift your leg like a dog "marking his territory." That would be awesome.
                        The Brian Sabean sig is no more. I disagreed with you on so many levels. And then you went out and built a dynasty. I am lame.

Comment

Just do the Icky Shuffle. Or the Lights out dance.

Comment

Originally posted by BrownsTown View Post
                            Just do the Icky Shuffle. Or the Lights out dance.
                            Yeah I thought about the lights out dance lol.

@ the guy that said that they would try to hurt me after I did that, I would too if someone did that, but I like to make the other team mad for some reason and do junk like that.

Comment

Originally posted by JeffSamardzijaIRISH View Post
                              Yeah I thought about the lights out dance lol.

@ the guy that said that they would try to hurt me after I did that, I would too if someone did that, but I like to make the other team mad for some reason and do junk like that.

You'd want to be stabbed?

Comment

Originally posted by ATLDirtyBirds View Post
                                You'd want to be stabbed?
                                Hell no, but it wouldn't be like a loner thing. I'm gonna ask my teammates before the game if I should do it, and we'd all make a circle and then I'd crank it.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information