College Essay

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• College Essay

For those applying for the fall semester in '08... what essay topic did you choose? I'm having trouble finding a good topic.
    Penn State University - Detroit Red Wings - New York Jets - Red Bull New York - Fulham FC

mine was something on like why jesus christ is overrated. i scored a 1540 on my SATs, had a 3.8 gpa, and had 3k hours of community service over my three years in HS, i didn't care about essays, needless to say. i never actually cared about college either.
    http://i38.tinypic.com/2aj2s7t.jpg
    For a good time call (303) 499-7111.whitspacsig by steel man

United: "I actually went to the college I root for"

Comment

i didnt have to write one

cred 2 BoneKrusher

Comment

Wow. A college that requires an entry essay. Must be a good school but the college I went to didn't require one.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
        WHO DAT!

Comment

Originally posted by diabsoule View Post
          Wow. A college that requires an entry essay. Must be a good school but the college I went to didn't require one.
          its optional... penn state
          Penn State University - Detroit Red Wings - New York Jets - Red Bull New York - Fulham FC

Comment

Originally posted by mangini for pres View Post
            its optional... penn state
            Good Luck bro.

Comment

Originally posted by mangini for pres View Post
              For those applying for the fall semester in '08... what essay topic did you choose? I'm having trouble finding a good topic.
              The essay only matters if you are virtually tied with another person and the college administrator has to decide to let you in or the other guy. Come to ASU, the application takes only 10 minutes and you could get a scholarship to boot. =D

Originally posted by Halsey
              I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.

Comment

Spend a year in community college, will cost you like 1300 bucks, you can easily have a 4.0 to transfer and useless HS stuff like essays and old GPA's dont mean squat.

Comment

Working...
                X

Debug Information