Pregame Chant

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pregame Chant

What chant does your team do to get pumped-up right before a game?

Originally posted by TACKLE View Post
    What chant does your team do to get pumped-up right before a game?
    last year it was BALLIN! this year, idk cause im not playin, i wonder what it will be next year, its always a song, its not like a ray lewis thing

Comment

When i read that title i swear it said Pregnant Chant...

Sig By Diehardvikingfan

Comment

we were playing a team called the Delaware ducks so we did the quack chant before the game.... got a few laughs out of the fans... then we beat them 7-0 and they had a 3 hour drive back home ahha
        Penn State University - Detroit Red Wings - New York Jets - Red Bull New York - Fulham FC

Comment

After Watching the Bears game...

"Greise! Greise!" Seemed like a pretty crowd inspiring chant.

Yeah, I play WoW too.[/CENTER]

Comment

Feel the rhythm! Feel the rhyme! Get on up, its bobsled time! COOL RUNNINGS!

Comment

Reggie Bush pumping the Saints up is still one of the best things to experience.
              The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer

Comment

Originally posted by Flyboy View Post
                Reggie Bush pumping the Saints up is still one of the best things to experience.
                That's what my team uses.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
                Originally posted by njx9
                do i tell you when to flip the burger?

Comment

Working...
                X

Debug Information