X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Massive steroid raid

http://sports.yahoo.com/top/news;_yl...yhoo&type=lgns

Big part of the article

Most of the raids took place in the United States, and the DEA called the steroids crackdown the largest in U.S. history. DEA offices in New York and San Diego provided lead guidance during an investigation that resulted in 124 arrests and seizures at 56 labs across the country. Investigators also seized 71 weapons, 27 pill presses, 25 vehicles and three boats, but the coveted item was illegal drugs, and the DEA said it intercepted a staggering quantity.

Also, federal officials are creating a database of names of the people who received steroids, human growth hormone (HGH) and other drugs banned by most sports leagues and athletic associations, DEA spokesman Rusty Payne said.

Needless to say, this does not bode well for proffesional sports. Another steroid story.

I apologize if this is old.

DEA Spokesman Rusty Payne... that's one friggin' cool name... He won't just hurt you, he'll make you get tetanus shots!

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
    don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend

Comment

Rusty Payne is definitely a cool name.
      Originally posted by nvot9
      I'm going to personally PM you when the Mets win the NL East and the Phillies don't even make the playoffs.

Phillies 2007 NL East Champions & Back to Back MVP Award Winners.
      Indianapolis Colts 13-3
      Philadelphia Flyers 19-14-4 = 42 points
      Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
      Coach Bob Huggins 10-2

Comment

I think that's the perfect name for a prison gang leader.

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

Comment

There was a huge steroid raid in the town next to me last week. I think like 40,000 combined products or something crazy like that.
          #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Working...
          X

Debug Information