• Time
  • Show
Clear All

To complete the WMD Posting Trifecta::

http://cgi.ebay.com/DETROIT-RED-WING...QQcmdZViewItem

Claude Lemieux is a piece of ****!!!

Comment

Originally posted by KILLERSANTA View Post
      Hockey hasn't folded over, yet? I give it 3 more years........
      thanks for posting that... is it really necessary?
      Penn State University - Detroit Red Wings - New York Jets - Red Bull New York - Fulham FC

Comment

GO CAPS GO!!!

BOO TO THE RED WINGS!!
        HALL OF FAMER!
        PUT ART MODELL IN THE HALL OF FAME!
        JUSTIN BLACKMON IS A GOLDEN GOD!

Xbox Live - Kevown8999

Comment

It's a disgrace seeing Darren McCarty in a Calgary Flames jersey.. He should've been a Red Wing for life!!

Comment

Btw that article brought up something I have always thought.....Darren McCarty definitely kneed Lemiuex in the head when he took him to the boards during the jumping of Lemieux.
            HALL OF FAMER!

Xbox Live - Kevown8999

Comment

Originally posted by mangini for pres View Post
              thanks for posting that... is it really necessary?
              You're Welcome...Do they even show hockey on T.V. anymore?

Comment

the game for me was the Penguins/Flyers 5OT(?) game, i remember tellin my mom(it started at like 6:30) that id go to bed after the game, next thing i know its 1 am lol

Comment

http://youtube.com/watch?v=lUVBts1_K...elated&search=

I believe this is the next time the 2 met in Detroit, and it shows that McCarty is not as tough if he doesnt jump you.
                  HALL OF FAMER!

Xbox Live - Kevown8999

Comment

Originally posted by EdReedUnstoppable View Post

I believe this is the next time the 2 met in Detroit, and it shows that McCarty is not as tough if he doesnt jump you.
                    I dont know about you, but I think McCarthy got the better of Lemieux in that fight. Lemieux got the better start but McCarthy got in much more punches as the fight went on. Lemieux finally had to take McCarthy down to the ice to get in better position for a punch or two until the refs finally broke it up.

Pretty funny that they went at it right after the puck-drop.
                    Last edited by Michigan; 09-24-2007, 11:22 PM.
                    I'm a state.

Comment

Btw that article brought up something I have always thought.....Darren McCarty definitely kneed Lemiuex in the head when he took him to the boards during the jumping of Lemieux.
                      Good. never have i hated an athlete more than Lemieux, he went after Draper trying to seriously injure him by slamming his head into the boards from behind like that. I wish McCarty would have taken off his skate and stabbed him a couple times, but bashing his face off the ice and maybe kneeing him did the trick.

And njx, I actually got into a fight with a kid who wore an Aves sweater into school in the late '90s.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=cO1uhorF5LA

And other than Yzerman (of course) here is my favorite Wing of that area showing off some of his Sambo in a very nice hip check on Lemieux, war Vladinator
                      Last edited by Nerv; 09-24-2007, 11:44 PM.

Comment

LET'S GO PENS!!!!!!!

my fav memory was stayin up to watch pens-caps in the playoffs and darius kasparitis scoring the game winning goal (i believe it was the series clinching) it went to like 3ot

it was great being a pens fan near the end of jagr/lemieux era, then it sucked a few years, now you cant get tix

outside of the steelers, pittsburghers only support the team if theyre winning; back when they sucked, you couldnt give away tix

and pens are always nice; they have signings and they are some of the nicest athletes ive met; and when my mom used to work at childrens hospital in pittsburgh, theyd always show up announced and visit as many kids as they could, and were nice to all the drs/nurses and she said you could tell they cared about the kids and seemed interested being there; and some of the bigger stars would come like jagr/kevin stevens/francis/etc

basically i love the pens

cred 2 BoneKrusher

Comment

the Red Wings would be undefeated every year if we still had the Russian 5 going.

Comment

I cannot stand the Red Wings. I don't know why, but I always have. That was a friggen sucker punch on Lemieux there.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=EAPhqXj_24I I cannot stand anyone on the Senators team...

Originally Posted by scottyboy
                            my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
                            But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons

Comment

Im a Flyers fan so I dont really like Lemieux, but I couldnt agree with you more. When McCarty jumped him that was possibly the gayest thing ever. Atleast do a fair fight.
                              Originally posted by nvot9
                              I'm going to personally PM you when the Mets win the NL East and the Phillies don't even make the playoffs.

Phillies 2007 NL East Champions & Back to Back MVP Award Winners.
                              Indianapolis Colts 13-3
                              Philadelphia Flyers 19-14-4 = 42 points
                              Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
                              Coach Bob Huggins 10-2

Comment

Originally posted by njx9
                                i really miss larionov and federov when sergei was actually decent.

but i think i miss having mccarty and a real grind line more.
                                There were off-season rumors that we could trade for Sergei during the season. Columbus would want to unload him if they could.
                                R.I.P. L.E.F.
                                "I am the one who knocks!"

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information