Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What was your least favorite food growing up? (that you're parent/guardian made)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Originally posted by fischbowl View Post
    raw tomatoes, even though a tomato rainbow with chopped basil and balsamic dressing is part of my specialty.
    what the hell is a tomato rainbow?? and the fact that you said something called rainbow anything was your specialty, doesn't look good. just a heads up. :)


    Silverback....still the best.

    +rep to Jakey for the sig

    Comment


    • #32
      Originally posted by terribletowel39 View Post
      what the hell is a tomato rainbow?? and the fact that you said something called rainbow anything was your specialty, doesn't look good. just a heads up. :)
      im not a fagboy. just work at a restaurant. a tomato rainbow is various colored tomatoes (violet, red, green, orange, and yellow) chopped with either oil, vinegar, and kosher salt or balsamic vinaigrette.



      <+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

      Comment


      • #33
        Im not big on turkey at all. So I guess turkey.
        Originally posted by nvot9
        I'm going to personally PM you when the Mets win the NL East and the Phillies don't even make the playoffs.

        Phillies 2007 NL East Champions & Back to Back MVP Award Winners.
        Indianapolis Colts 13-3
        Philadelphia Flyers 19-14-4 = 42 points
        Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
        Coach Bob Huggins 10-2

        Comment


        • #34
          Originally posted by RyanLeaf#1 View Post
          Im not big on turkey at all. So I guess turkey.
          Thanksgiving must make you depressed. Sorry. =(


          Originally posted by Halsey
          I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.

          Comment


          • #35
            We get a ham too on thanksgiving.


            Originally posted by nvot9
            I'm going to personally PM you when the Mets win the NL East and the Phillies don't even make the playoffs.

            Phillies 2007 NL East Champions & Back to Back MVP Award Winners.
            Indianapolis Colts 13-3
            Philadelphia Flyers 19-14-4 = 42 points
            Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
            Coach Bob Huggins 10-2

            Comment


            • #36
              I don't like steak.

              bonekrusher on the sig magic
              <beans> libid dont worry man i think fondling big black men is a perfectly worthy career goal
              <JBond> laughing so hard I am crying

              Comment


              • #37
                Spaghetti was the only thing I could think of.

                That is correct comahan
                I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                <3 dg

                Comment


                • #38
                  It was never "made" for me, but I hate beets. Even to this day.
                  The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

                  “We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
                    I also hate all seafood.
                    I hate all seafood too but that's probably I'm allergic to all seafood except for tuna and fried shrimp. Weird, I know.
                    The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

                    “We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      Any thing green sucked then and still sucks.

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        Originally posted by BeansDooma View Post
                        I don't like steak.
                        Your banned.:)

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          I was never a big fan of Chocolate Ice Cream/ Cake. Chocolate Frosting is fine but not the cake or ice cream.



                          Vikings | Yankees | Magic | Sabres | Chelsea FC | Alabama | St. Bonaventure

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            Originally posted by The Dynasty View Post
                            I was never a big fan of Chocolate Ice Cream/ Cake. Chocolate Frosting is fine but not the cake or ice cream.

                            Yes, I agree with you. I could not stand it when someone in my family had it. The whole cake would just melt.


                            Originally Posted by scottyboy
                            my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
                            But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons

                            Comment


                            • #44
                              I can't believe seafood is getting bagged, well prepared seafood is practically orgasmic

                              Comment


                              • #45
                                Originally posted by 7-11 View Post
                                I can't believe seafood is getting bagged, well prepared seafood is practically orgasmic
                                no doubt, seafood is amazing, minus canned tuna smothered in mayo, that's just wrong and disgusting. Now a nice grilled tuna is the way to go, pretty much any fresh fish is.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information