No announcement yet.

WWE Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jesus, New Jack scares the crap out of me.

Originally posted by BrownsTown

If Chase Daniel finishes top 5 in the Heisman I'll cut my balls off.

2008 COTTON BOWL CHAMPIONS

Comment

Originally posted by creekeagles48
      Originally posted by Lions WMD

Super Dragon is the biggest douche of all time.

ROH 4-EVER!
      How is he the biggest douche of all time?
      He was attacking the fans at a recent ROH show. Like a douche would.
      SUPER DRAGON IS OFFICIALLY GOD!

Serves them smart ass RoH fans right!

Comment

He's just a fat, no talent, spot-monkey. Like the rest of those CZW hacks!

Originally posted by snuff
        Yeah, good joke. Awesome.

Comment

He's just a fat, no talent, spot-monkey. Like the rest of those CZW hacks!
          and RoH fans!

Comment

What is everyone's opinion on TNA???

I'll watch it, but it seems like it is just turning into WCW now

Comment

Originally posted by KAWICGB

It's nice to have televised competition for WWE, but I really don't enjoy it too much.

Plus, it's time slot is awful. It would be cool if they could put it on primetime sometime during Monday through Thursday.....it's not like Fox Sports has anything better to put on.

Comment

I just watched an episode of boy meets world with Vader in it. I love Vader, its time, its time--its vader time

Comment

I was a huge WCW fan back in the day. So i'd be cool with all of the old WCW guys coming back as TNA members.

Comment

Originally posted by Nerv
                    I just watched an episode of boy meets world with Vader in it. I love Vader, its time, its time--its vader time
                    Remember the sweet helmet he wore to the ring in his WCW days? He stopped wearing it in WWF for some reason.

Comment

TNA would be so, so, so much better if Jeff Jarrett had NOTHING AT ALL TO DO WITH IT.

Comment

Not sure how many of you new this, or even care, but D-Generation X is being reformed.

As of right now, the only "locks" to be in it is HBK Shawn Michaels and Triple H. Both has been hinting towards it with crotch chops and Triple H moving closer from a heel to a face each week. Shawn Waltman (X-Pac, 123 Kid, Syxx) is currently working with a MTV Promotion but it is a possibility that he may return. All other members would be new, unless Chyna comes back which is unlikely.

Comment

Not sure how many of you new this, or even care, but D-Generation X is being reformed.

As of right now, the only "locks" to be in it is HBK Shawn Michaels and Triple H. Both has been hinting towards it with crotch chops and Triple H moving closer from a heel to a face each week. Shawn Waltman (X-Pac, 123 Kid, Syxx) is currently working with a MTV Promotion but it is a possibility that he may return. All other members would be new, unless Chyna comes back which is unlikely.
                          i heard but i also heard its not gonna be s-u-c-k it its gonna be stick it cause hbk is a born again christian

Comment

WWE just resigned X-Puke actually, so we can be objected to complete silence and/or X-Pac blows chants regularly.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

Originally posted by Brodeur

WWE just resigned X-Puke actually, so we can be objected to complete silence and/or X-Pac is awesome chants regularly.
                              when did wwe sign xpac?

Comment

I didn't see anywhere that WWE signed XPac..

I hope I never have to see him again, either.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information