Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WWE Discussion Thread

Yes, this time I put a poll on it.

I loved the second half of RAW. A lot of stuff went on setting up, what I think is going to be McMahons/Spirit Squad vs DX Cena, HHH, HBK and others. It should be good. Plus the Joey Stilles thing is setting up the ECW one night stand. Should be an interesting plot comming in the following months. Also, RVD is going to win the championship at ECW One Night Stand.

nothing beats the Diamond Cutter, i know it was WCW, but still nothing beats it.

Comment

Wasnt the diamond cutter just a DDT? The Peal River Plunge, Pedigree, and Tombstone are much better then the Diamond Cutter.

Comment

The Diamond Cutter is kind of like Stunner, but you fall on your back instead of rear end.

Comment

Before Austin got really complacent about it, the stunner was quality.
          What if everyone simultaneously disobeys?
          It aint a game if no one plays, oh.

Comment

I haven't watched wrestling in years, but I used to be nuts about ECW in high school. So upset when WWE or whatever it is called now purchased it. I believe the Stunner was nothing more than the Whippersnapper I believe it was called. Mikey Whipwreck had been doing it for years in ECW. Austin just took it when he moved to WWF.

Also what is the Pearl River Plunge? Can someone explain to me what it is. Because I'm sure it was stolen from someone back in ECW.

Comment

Originally posted by Jughead10
              I haven't watched wrestling in years, but I used to be nuts about ECW in high school. So upset when WWE or whatever it is called now purchased it. I believe the Stunner was nothing more than the Whippersnapper I believe it was called. Mikey Whipwreck had been doing it for years in ECW. Austin just took it when he moved to WWF.

Also what is the Pearl River Plunge? Can someone explain to me what it is. Because I'm sure it was stolen from someone back in ECW.
              It's been awhile, but I think the Pearl River Plunge was sort of a modified Power Bomb. Instead of just throwing the guy on his back though, I think the person doing it follows through and lands on their butt. It was Ahmed Johnson's finisher back in the day.

You really think DX will come back? That would be pretty sweet, but i'm not sure how it would work out. I can't see HHH and Michaels back together, but we will see.

Originally posted by BrownsTown

If Chase Daniel finishes top 5 in the Heisman I'll cut my balls off.

2008 COTTON BOWL CHAMPIONS

Comment

Originally posted by rchrd
                Austin's back is so messed up, it's the only move that he is able to use.

^^Best Real Estate Salesman Ever^^

Comment

Originally posted by Fogartynyy2789
                  Originally posted by rchrd
                  Austin's back is so messed up, it's the only move that he is able to use.
                  lol.
                  What if everyone simultaneously disobeys?
                  It aint a game if no one plays, oh.

Comment

Sweet Chin Music?

An under the radar move that would hurt in real life is
                    Christian's Impaler.

Comment

What about Hogan's leg drop?

Probably the worst finisher of all time.

An old-school one that hurts in real life is Sgt. Slaughter's Camel Clutch, I almost broke my brother's neck doing that to him.

Comment

How is the pearl river plunge not winning? Ahmed Johnson was probably the greatest person to ever live, ever.

"A real man makes his own luck." Billy Zane, Titanic

Originally posted by Emmitt Smith
                        Donít quit, donít even quit.

Comment

I love any chock slam, spear or diving finisher. Although my favorites are the twist of fate, tombstone and Jackhammer.

Comment

Just look at the sig for the best finisher of all time: The Shake, Rattle, and Roll!!! You can't beat a swinging neckbreaker.

Legion of Doom probably had the best tag team finisher ever.

Comment

I had to vote for the tombstone because the Undertaker always has and always will be my favorite wrestler.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information