cred 2 BoneKrusher

The hall wont accept it is my guess.

Comment

NM, just read the article.

Comment

Originally posted by Notredameleo View Post
        The hall wont accept it is my guess.
        Originally posted by Hall of Fame Guy
        Hall of Fame president Dale Petroskey, also interviewed on the show, said accepting the ball did not mean the Hall endorses the viewpoint that Barry Bonds used drugs.

"We're happy to get it,'' he said. "We're a nonprofit history museum, so this ball wouldn't be coming to Cooperstown without Marc Ecko buying it from the fan who caught it.''
        try to read the article next time.

Sig by me... Hold the applause.

Comment

Originally posted by VoteLynnSwan View Post
          try to read the article next time.
          Try not to post a minute after he corrects his mistake.
          Peyton Manning Fanboy
          Originally posted by Complex
          They said I couldn't be a high school QB. They said I couldn't get a D1 scholarship. BeerBaron said I couldn't beat the Bears. - Tebow

Proving the doubters wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by bernbabybern820 View Post
            Try not to post a minute after he corrects his mistake.
            You ever think that maybe his 2nd post wasn't there when VLS clicked to respond?

BoneKrusher

Comment

Originally posted by Jensen View Post
              You ever think that maybe his 2nd post wasn't there when VLS clicked to respond?
              I did actually. It was a joke. Did you?
              Peyton Manning Fanboy
              Originally posted by Complex
              They said I couldn't be a high school QB. They said I couldn't get a D1 scholarship. BeerBaron said I couldn't beat the Bears. - Tebow

Proving the doubters wrong.

Comment

i think it's ass funny.

so. suppose he did. marc ecko made the correct (completely uninformed) judgement, and we now have somethign that will last till 2107 when no one plays baseball anymore because were all working on plantations to feed our alien lords.
                http://i38.tinypic.com/2aj2s7t.jpg
                For a good time call (303) 499-7111.whitspacsig by steel man

United: "I actually went to the college I root for"

Comment

This is fitting...but I was really pulling for blasting it into space.

Comment

Alrighty, time to go grab everything else from the steroid era and brand it with an asterik. While we're at it, let's grab everything pre-Jackie Robinson and put a giant Black and White sticker due to segregation, and let's put an amphetamines sticker on everything from the late 60's to the early 80's.

God, this is so ******* stupid.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                      Alrighty, time to go grab everything else from the steroid era and brand it with an asterik. While we're at it, let's grab everything pre-Jackie Robinson and put a giant Black and White sticker due to segregation, and let's put an amphetamines sticker on everything from the late 60's to the early 80's.

God, this is so ******* stupid.
                      This is the biggest record in sports. The person who broke it is an admitted cheater and a gigantic douche. Should we put an asterisk on the Mark McGwire ball, if it's in there? Why not, but none of that stuff is as big as 755. Simple as that. And people don't want a cheater to hold that record. Simple as that.

Comment

Originally posted by BrownsTown View Post
                        This is fitting...but I was really pulling for blasting it into space.
                        That's what I voted for. Brodeur... maybe ; represents Bonds being better than me, but * represents him not being a better HR hitter than Hank Aaron.

Comment

This is the biggest record in sports. The person who broke it is an admitted cheater and a gigantic douche. Should we put an asterisk on the Mark McGwire ball, if it's in there? Why not, but none of that stuff is as big as 755. Simple as that. And people don't want a cheater to hold that record. Simple as that.
                          Except that he does hold that record, and he's earned it. He's put up with more **** than any player I have seen since I've been alive on a day to day basis, yet all he does is get it done.

And Roy, you can say that the asterisk means that Henry Aaron was the better home run hitter, but that's not what it'll say in the record books. Oh by the way, here you go you obsessive "cheater" remarkers: http://grg51.typepad.com/steroid_nat...in_hank_a.html

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                            Except that he does hold that record, and he's earned it. He's put up with more **** than any player I have seen since I've been alive on a day to day basis, yet all he does is get it done.

And Roy, you can say that the asterisk means that Henry Aaron was the better home run hitter, but that's not what it'll say in the record books. Oh by the way, here you go you obsessive "cheater" remarkers: http://grg51.typepad.com/steroid_nat...in_hank_a.html
                            This is just speculation based on numbers. Bonds has admitted steroid use.

Comment

This is just speculation based on numbers. Bonds has admitted steroid use.
                              He said he unknowingly used them in a private congressional hearing. That should've never got out in the first place.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information