Rugby World Cup - France 2007

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rugby World Cup - France 2007

Who's been watching? Honestly has disappointed me a little bit, the northen hemisphere sides aren't at the level i thought they were and it looks like it's turning out to be a three horse race between Australia, New Zealand and South Africa.

Yeah its been a Tri nations romp fest.
    my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
    <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
    <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
    <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
    Originally posted by Hermstheman83
    What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

Thought maybe England or ireland would have made noise but nothing really
      <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
      What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

Originally posted by bored of education View Post
        Thought maybe England or ireland would have made noise but nothing really
        The only ones i thought would genuinely contend were France in front of big home crowds and all that, but they have been gross. Then i thought the four british isles sides would be more competitive then they are but it turns out the brand of rugby they're playing just isn't gonna do it. Overall rugby north of the equator isn't really impressing me much

Comment

i'm extremely disappointed in Ireland. now i knew they probably weren't going to win it but i expected them to do much better... i think new zealand is going to take it
          Penn State University - Detroit Red Wings - New York Jets - Red Bull New York - Fulham FC

Comment

I've been watching the odd game here or there. Australia vs Wales was a pretty good game. Can't wait till the quarters/semis.

Comment

Did Fiji really beat Wales? WOW!

Comment

yes Fiji did win LMAO

Comment

Fiji - Wales game was awesome, I can't believe some people on these shores think England can actually beat the Aussies, it's going to be an embarrassment...

XBox 360 Gamertag: Bunj1986

Comment

South Africa and New Zealand are beastly though.

I'm a fan of NZ, since it's named after a dutch provence I feel bonded.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
                    don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend

Comment

Originally posted by UKfan View Post
                      Fiji - Wales game was awesome, I can't believe some people on these shores think England can actually beat the Aussies, it's going to be an embarrassment...
                      Can't believe i bringing this up, but wow, i did not see that coming

Comment

Honestly, neither did I, I was working when the game was on and I was that convinced England would lose I didn't record the game, I still haven't seen it. I'll be sure to catch the semi though, come on England!

Comment

Yeah, well we have more Australians in the NFL so :P

Comment

Haha, but do any Aussies have a Super Bowl ring like England's Scott McCready?

Scott McCready (born February 1, 1977 in London, Great Britain) is an American football wide receiver who, most recently, played for the Hamburg Sea Devils of NFL Europa from 2005 until the league's closure in 2007. Previously he played for the Scottish Claymores from 2002-2004, and was named to the All-League team on multiple occasions.
                            McCready moved to the United States at the age of fifteen and he played college football at the University of South Florida before turning pro.
                            He was a member of the New England Patriots' practice squad for the 2001 season, becoming the first Briton to have won a Super Bowl ring for Super Bowl XXXVI. He also spent time in camp with the Carolina Panthers.
                            McCready is now a regular analyst on Sky Sports coverage of the National Football League.

Comment

No.. But we have this

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information