***new Official Boxing Thread***

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Bosanac01 View Post
    Dude i hate your friends, my friends are completely the opposite.
    dude, i would like your friends then

its annoying; honestly, i think they like mma is b/c they think they can do it (we wrestled in hs and were pretty good) and a lot of wrestlers are getting into it

they all say they're worried about the stand-up part; none have ever been in a fight; i just laugh b/c they'd drop after 1 punch

all i ask is for them to just watch 1 boxing match on ppv (since we order like every mma, and it bores me); and i mean like the one tonight, not a may-odh one

cred 2 BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by kwilk103 View Post
      dude, i would like your friends then

its annoying; honestly, i think they like mma is b/c they think they can do it (we wrestled in hs and were pretty good) and a lot of wrestlers are getting into it

they all say they're worried about the stand-up part; none have ever been in a fight; i just laugh b/c they'd drop after 1 punch

all i ask is for them to just watch 1 boxing match on ppv (since we order like every mma, and it bores me); and i mean like the one tonight, not a may-odh one

haha i honestly love the stand up part, i fought a million times and it always worked for me, but im a good wrestler as well. My favorite thing to do was ground and pound. MMA is so much harder then it seems, those guys work their ass off for a short fight.
      Friends like that would just piss me off. We had a party this last saturday where there was a lot of people and we turned on the big screen tv and watched MMA. lol, everyone i know loves it.

Sig by: BK

02:40 *** Chucky quit #nfldraftcountdown
      02:40 <vidae> yay, hes gone
      02:40 *** Chucky joined #nfldraftcountdown
      02:40 <vidae> aww hes back
      Originally posted by fenikz
      we all hate you

Comment

• i would like to see them fight; my jr high wrestling coach trains with some of the guys in it (his bro-in-laws friend runs it); all they work on is takedowns and submissions

i would find it hilarious to see one of my friends get ko'd; that sounds bad, but they think they'd be good

they also said they would last more than a couple rounds with a pro boxer at 120 weight class (when they weigh 150)

cred 2 BoneKrusher

Comment

• Margarito was just amazing....he kept coming forward again and again. Cotto abused him early on and he didnt seem effected at all. I will say, Cotto faught nearly a perfect fight for the 1st 5 rounds but, Margarito was just too much for him. Unbelievable performace. Who knows where these guys go from here, though. This shakes things up a bit. Pretty much kills any Cotto/Mayweather. If I'm Maragrito, I want Paul Williams again. Yeah, this was a bit of a coin toss but, I'm shocked.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
          http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
          KO KNOWS

Comment

i would like to see them fight; my jr high wrestling coach trains with some of the guys in it (his bro-in-laws friend runs it); all they work on is takedowns and submissions

i would find it hilarious to see one of my friends get ko'd; that sounds bad, but they think they'd be good

they also said they would last more than a couple rounds with a pro boxer at 120 weight class (when they weigh 150)
            Someone at 120 would wear their ass out, 2 rounds and they will die. I think they'll get ko'd, those small guys are quick as hell and your friends will be surprized with the power.

we all hate you

Comment

Someone at 120 would wear their ass out, 2 rounds and they will die. I think they'll get ko'd, those small guys are quick as hell and your friends will be surprized with the power.
              i told them the same thing (power); i said they knock pros out in 12 rounds, imagine what they'd do to someone with no experiance

it would be worse than canseco vs that eagle guy; and he had 50 lbs on him; they would only have 30-40

cred 2 BoneKrusher

Comment

i told them the same thing (power); i said they knock pros out in 12 rounds, imagine what they'd do to someone with no experiance

it would be worse than canseco vs that eagle guy; and he had 50 lbs on him; they would only have 30-40
                The weight does not matter if you look at it. It is a pro vs. no experiance. Im 170 and i know i would get my ass whoped vs. a 120 pro boxer.

we all hate you

Comment

The weight does not matter if you look at it. It is a pro vs. no experiance. Im 170 and i know i would get my ass whoped vs. a 120 pro boxer.
                  tell that to them; not even a pro, and amateur would whoop them

cred 2 BoneKrusher

Comment

• I dont know about you guys but as the fight wore on....I felt that Cotto could go at any moment but, there was nothing Cotto could do to knock out Margarito. Hell of a performance by Margarito.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                    http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                    KO KNOWS

Comment

• Man, i was rooting for Margarito and i'm glad he pulled it out for my peeps :D

Does anyone have the scorecards for the fight? I looked for them on FoxSports but couldn't find them.

Comment

• Man i really didnt care who wins, i just wanted to see some kickass boxing.

we all hate you

Comment

• Originally posted by MetSox17 View Post
                          Man, i was rooting for Margarito and i'm glad he pulled it out for my peeps :D

Does anyone have the scorecards for the fight? I looked for them on FoxSports but couldn't find them.
                          they said that 2 judges had its 96-94 margarito and 1 had it tied going into the final round

Comment

• Originally posted by LTgiants View Post
                            they said that 2 judges had its 96-94 margarito and 1 had it tied going into the final round
                            Thanks. How did the douchebag Lederman have it scored?

Comment

• Originally posted by MetSox17 View Post
                              Thanks. How did the douchebag Lederman have it scored?
                              he had it even

Comment

• Originally posted by LTgiants View Post
                                he had it even
                                Oh okay, i usually base my scoring opposite of what he does.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information