***new Official Boxing Thread***

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MetSox17 View Post
    Oh okay, i usually base my scoring opposite of what he does.
    ya i no sometimes he is pretty bad

Comment

• plastered, but w.e. I t was an amazing fight, prpos to atonio, he was awesome. i wouls like tio c a rematch, cotto was to willing to brawl. If he coxed he would win, vut thats hard adainst mardar9to. i eill ne sonber in the am laterzzzzzz, mt soelling has gotten worse qne i know that but w.e, my bot kost i can be crunnk
      When I eat, it is the food that is scared.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob S View Post
        I'm plastered, but whatever. It was an amazing fight, props to Antonio, he was awesome. I would like to see a rematch, Cotto was too willing to brawl. If he boxed he would win, but that's hard against Margarito. I will be sober in the am later, my spelling has gotten worse and I know that but whatever, my boy lost i can be crunnk
        I think I fixed it, lol!

XBox 360 Gamertag: Bunj1986

Comment

• haha good going haha......owow i am gome....this is bad. i hinestly tried t revise

Comment

• and ur proably awake already thats amazing!

Comment

• Hah, I recorded the fight and watched it this morning.

Comment

• alright........sober now. Margo is a freak......how he can eat Cotto's clean shot, and still come forward and throw 1000 punches! Freak. However, Cotto can beat him. He needs to come in and not be stupid and trade.....and run.....and clinch.....and make it not a FOTY candidate. Will he do that, idk. I love Cotto because he will never give the fans a poor fight. That is kind of his blessing and his curse. As for whats next. I think Margo fight Williams if Top Rank and Goosen can get a deal done (not likely) or he rematches Clottey if he beats Judah or fights Shane. Cotto deserves another Gomez like fight AFTER he heals fully. Take a pretty easy fight, get back into the swing of things, then rematch Margo. Thats what I want to see. And I called the uppercuts did I not?

Comment

• Anybody been watchin USA's horrible boxing team in the Olympics? I saw Rau'shee Warren (I think that's his name) and the heavyweight Deontay Wilder. Wilder's the only guy still standin for the US. He's 6'7" and pretty talented for a guy that's only been boxing for 2 years. I heard Demetrius Andrade was supposed to be the best fighter for the US, but I missed both his fights. Can anybody give a scouting report on Andrade?
                  When you reach the upper level, your mind body and soul must be one.

Comment

• Haha Rob. Sucks u got drunk during Cotto/Margarito. I got annihilated during De la Hoya/Mayweather n I didn't even remember the fight. I wasted about 60 bucks on the ppv and another 20 or 20 on alcohol. I don't even remember if I stayed for the end of the fight b/c Cinco de Mayo is a pretty big deal at my school.
                    When you reach the upper level, your mind body and soul must be one.

Comment

• sorry sean.....I cant bear to watch olympic boxing most times.

Comment

• de la hoya-pacquiano sold out in about 2 hrs, with a gross gate of $17 mil; the 2nd highest in boxing history

cred 2 BoneKrusher

Comment

• David Haye vs Monte Barrett announced.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/boxing/7636233.stm

Thoughts? Good fight IMO, Monte is a seasoned campaigner at the weight and has fought at the top, no embarrassment for Haye to lose to, but a fight he can win.

Comment

• that gamboa fighting tonight is an up-and-coming star

11-0 with 11 kos, i think

10 pm on hbo

fight prob around 12

its free

cred 2 BoneKrusher

Comment

• geez, gamboa is good

gets knocked down in the 1st, but gets the ko in the 2nd

he is really really quick

cred 2 BoneKrusher

Comment

• Congrats to Vitaly Klitschko! Dominant performance against one of the few legit HW contenders.

I can't wait to see Wlad vs. Povetkin. Povetkin is my favorite fighter, but I doubt he wins this one.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information